Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ 13hourstoparadise

Started by White Pwny, Dec 29, 2007, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Feb 08, 2008, 07:08 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 07, 2008, 03:51 PM
well, when you think about it most of the tap water you drink came from someones toilet. most places just dump it right into rivers after processing
:(

You can get Hep C from surfing Hunington Beach. The ocean is so shit polluted that not even the MASSIVE ocean can filter our mess... Or Pamala Anderson's vag juice dripped everywhere.

Variable

I guess that is possible.  But I doubt you can get it very easily.

13hourstoparadise

Well, yes, if tje conditions are right, er, not right... You know.

Variable

yeah it just seems like a slim chance.  I mean you can fuck people with hep c un protected and have less than a 1% chance of contracting.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Feb 09, 2008, 07:37 AM
yeah it just seems like a slim chance.  I mean you can fuck people with hep c un protected and have less than a 1% chance of contracting.

Exactly... Just a slim to none risk...

Variable

of course ill probably be the one it happens to

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

thanks, but you dont have to compliment me, I already knew that

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Feb 11, 2008, 02:54 PM
thanks, but you dont have to compliment me, I already knew that

Ive never seen yer ass... Therefore... I can't compliment it.  Kthx.

Variable

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Feb 12, 2008, 05:11 AM
actually you have
I have not seen bare ass.  You on the other hand have posted much... much more on here.    =o)    But not bare ass!

Variable

White Pwny

LMFAO!  I had totally forgotten about the "drunk pics"    HAHAHAHAH.. you fallen over with no pants on.  Classic.

Variable

I had actually just hit my head really hard after trying to jump on my friend while I was nude.  But its ok, it was not gay because he had clothes on.

Atomic

wotever helps u sleep at night
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

That doesn't help me sleep at all.  But it helps who I sleep with ;)

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Feb 12, 2008, 02:51 PM
I had actually just hit my head really hard after trying to jump on my friend while I was nude.  But its ok, it was not gay because he had clothes on.

Hahaha, just now read this... I kind of want to hear the story behind this, then again, I don't. :)

Variable

ummmm.  Not much of a story really.  It was christmas on Okinawa.  We were not allowed to drink in the barracks plus we were restricted to only being able to buy one six pack a day.  No liqueur.  Or one bottle of wine.  However for some reason they called a box of wine equivalent to a bottle of wine.  So the wine being out best bet to get wasted.  We snuck it into the barracks.  3 of us.  My roommate had duty.  So we all got way drunk and started fucking with his shit bad.  And eventually I got way wasted and......well I have no idea how I ended up naked.  But I jumed from a chair at my friend who on my bed.  He lifted his legs and deflected me.  I then flew back and hit my head really hard on something.  And my other friend just happened to snap a shot right as all this went down.........It was strange to say the least.

I actually have a video of the after math.  But it seems youtube took it down.  Fags.

devilinside

Is that the one where u got mad....or answering the door? Hahah

Variable

yup thats the one.  Youtube took it down after it being up for like a year.  How stupid is that?  I might upload it again