Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rap/Hip-Hop

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 05, 2008, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

people are people

Vinnie paz - cornerstone of the corner store. Album out!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Reichward on Dec 17, 2016, 11:35 PM
Quote from: ChannelZer0 on Oct 06, 2016, 06:28 AM
Does anyone have the "Run the Jewels " discography?

I don't possess their CDs but I did listen to their albums. It's the most refrehsing band I've had the chance to hear among all the recent hip-hop artist out there, which usually don't make any impression on me. They don't have many albums, I believe the third one is due out soon. I recommend you all give it a listen. It's quite catchy.
RTJ3 is out and it's spectacular, and I think all 3 albums are available for free on their site if you give your email address.
https://runthejewels.com/music/
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Red Pill

Quote from: Reichward on Dec 17, 2016, 11:35 PM
Quote from: ChannelZer0 on Oct 06, 2016, 06:28 AM
Does anyone have the "Run the Jewels " discography?

It's the most refrehsing band I've had the chance to hear among all the recent hip-hop artist out there, which usually don't make any impression on me.

Lol... Real hip hop is dedicated to those who know how to listen to it, for some noobs the only Hip-Hop they're aware of is the bullshit that gets aired on mainstream radio and television. There is plenty of good music out there, u just need to look for it ...

bright lights, big city

yea rtj sux now wtf
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Rally Sweat

Quote from: Red Pill on Dec 28, 2016, 07:28 PM
Lol... Real hip hop is dedicated to those who know how to listen to it, for some noobs the only Hip-Hop they're aware of is the bullshit that gets aired on mainstream radio and television. There is plenty of good music out there, u just need to look for it ...

Not sure hip-hop was intended to be the crutch of elitists? New RTJ's really good. Feels like an honest progression: bit more mature, but still a lot of dick jokes involved!

Red Pill

Quote from: Rally Sweat on Dec 30, 2016, 01:46 AM
Quote from: Red Pill on Dec 28, 2016, 07:28 PM

Not sure hip-hop was intended to be the crutch of elitists?

Wtf... No... Hip-hop is unquestionably in a unique place at the moment, like Mick Jenkins said, "if you believe hip-hop is dead you're not really looking."

Example: I was searching for Onyx, it has been rumoured a new album with a potential collaboration of other rap group...
And...

'2017 they bring you "Shotgunz In Hell" Onyx & Dope D.O.D collabo album!
The bal' headz meet the Dope Kids....Onyx & Dope D.O.D - XXX video dropping January 03...Let the countdown begin!'

Red Pill

Another classic!

Prodigy's Hegelian Dialectic: The Book Of Revelation

The Prodigy

Dope asf! Straight fire!
! No longer available
Prodigy - Mystic prod. By The Alchemist

O

New album...'The Wild'
! No longer available
Raekwon - This Is What It Comes Too

Inexhale

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-MbLMBFy8&pp=ygUYRmxpcHRyaXggaW5zaWRlIHRoZSByaWRl

Fliptrix - Inside The Ride Feat. Ocean Wisdom & Onoe Caponoe (Prod. Molotov) 3 G's

B33HIV3

Busta Rhymes new LP 'Blockbusta'
this particular release sees him embrace rap's new generation of artists, among the mix of features is Quavo, BIA, Coi Leray, Blxst, Yung Bleu and Burna Boy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ3fkULgtO4&list=OLAK5uy_lRxbu49rfQN1pnLvvFsjzbmG7ToT3bnkk&index=3&pp=8AUB
Busta Rhymes - BEACH BALL ft. BIA