Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Band Bashing Thread

Started by theshadeisatool, Jan 12, 2008, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I agree with u in the video LOL !!!
That was fucking hilarious LOL !!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

blondie

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 10, 2008, 10:21 PM
his ugly voice. his ugly face, his ugly music, thinking he's a genius when really he's a knob head. Wearing ridiculous clothing. and of course this:  [youtube=425,350]qPsXRiV6yo4[/youtube]

this...

has got to be...

one of the most ridiculous things...

i've ever seen.

ever.

the fact that idiots applauded that is proof that not only is mike patton a complete, deluded dumbshit, but so are his fans.

Crazylegs

Jacob

that's definitely not one of Patton's brightest moments and even though I'm a really big Patton fan I don't like that stuff very much. but when someone makes so much music and explores so many different aspects of music as he does, of course not everything will end up great. I just decide not to listen to it and concentrate on all the genius stuff he's done instead. like the DEP ep, Faith No More, Tomahawk, Peeping Tom and Mr Bungle.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Sushi-X

I'll join in the bashing

Nickelback
Bon Jovi
Aerosmith
MCR
30 Seconds to mars
Saosin
the Used
Maroon 5
Any commercialized rap shit
Hinder
Avenge Sevenfold
Coheed and Cambria

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

hinder and nickelsuck are the banes of existence
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Wrist

rap...

M.I.A

tokio hotel (what a LOL!)

R.E.M

snw777

Shaye

Quote from: snw777 on Apr 11, 2008, 09:40 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Apr 11, 2008, 08:48 PM
R.E.M

WHAT?
how can you bash R.E.M.?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing..

There's a difference between a terrible, overhyped, just plain talentless band or artist and a band or artist that is very creative, talented and timeless, but may not be your taste.

snw777

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 11, 2008, 09:42 PM
R.E.M

WHAT?
how can you bash R.E.M.?

There's a difference between a terrible, overhyped, just plain talentless band or artist and a band or artist that is very creative, talented and timeless, but may not be your taste.

exactly.

Crazylegs

Rem are as dull as any.

Yasiu

his ugly voice. his ugly face, his ugly music, thinking he's a genius when really he's a knob head. Wearing ridiculous clothing. and of course this:  [youtube=425,350]qPsXRiV6yo4[/youtube]

You fail. To narrow minded to understand that Mike Patton was only showing how flexible his voice is. Side of the music he is a VA, but yeah Im sure you didn't bother to read something about him - just bash the guy cause you think he is retarded, when he shows what his voice is capable of.

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 11, 2008, 04:25 AM
that's definitely not one of Patton's brightest moments and even though I'm a really big Patton fan I don't like that stuff very much. but when someone makes so much music and explores so many different aspects of music as he does, of course not everything will end up great. I just decide not to listen to it and concentrate on all the genius stuff he's done instead. like the DEP ep, Faith No More, Tomahawk, Peeping Tom and Mr Bungle.

You call that performance video music? You fail even more than Crazylegs.

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 11, 2008, 09:42 PM
R.E.M

WHAT?
how can you bash R.E.M.?

Bingoo.

wither-I

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 10, 2008, 10:16 PM
But that asshole patton can suck my balls all day long.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSS! I LOVE anyone who hates this man! talentless fucking bastard. i pitty the fool who thinks he's doing something even fucking minutely worth while,.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

blondie

that bullshit shows nothing about a flexible voice, are you fucking stupid? give someone with tourettes a mic and they'll do exactly the same, if not, better.

"flexible voice"...lolz. 

get the fuck out of here.

Yasiu

Quotethat bullshit shows nothing about a flexible voice, are you fucking stupid? give someone with tourettes a mic and they'll do exactly the same, if not, better.

Give me your adress, you'll get the mic in no time and we'll see how flexible your voice is.

wither-I

Quote from: Yasiu on Apr 11, 2008, 11:30 PM
You fail. To narrow minded to understand that Mike Patton was only showing how flexible his voice is. Side of the music he is a VA, but yeah Im sure you didn't bother to read something about him - just bash the guy cause you think he is retarded, when he shows what his voice is capable of.
nobody is failing here buddy. im not trying to be a dick, but my fucking bulldog grunts better than this man sing. all he's doing is playing with sounding fucking stupid. go ahead, stand in front of a mirror, let yourself go and you can master the art of this shit nonsense anyday. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, DADA artists were doing this kind of stuff back in the early 1900''s, so as far as being "new", or "revolutionary" etc etc whathaveyou, he's abooooot a hundred years off. this man should be put down. its all a crock of shit. im sorry when i get pissed it sounds like an ignorant rambling rubbish, but fuck this guy! rrrrrrrrrrrrr

wither-I

Quote from: Yasiu on Apr 12, 2008, 12:16 AM
Quotethat bullshit shows nothing about a flexible voice, are you fucking stupid? give someone with tourettes a mic and they'll do exactly the same, if not, better.

Give me your adress, you'll get the mic in no time and we'll see how flexible your voice is.
send it to me! please! goddamn i would fucking love if you did. this blasphemy has to stop. you need to wake up friend and relieve your grip on his balllls

blondie

it's sad how gullible people are sometimes.
Quote from: Yasiu on Apr 12, 2008, 12:16 AM

actually, i just found somebody who sings better than mike patton:

[youtube=425,350]gQCWV4vuzGo[/youtube]

Yasiu

Quoteim sorry when i get pissed it sounds like an ignorant rambling rubbish

Yeah, good you at least know that. EOT from my side - this thread is pure stupidness, you can go on with bashing bands, bashing yourself, soon you will bash deftones here cause Chino lost his voice.

snw777

Quote from: Yasiu on Apr 11, 2008, 11:30 PM

lol that Jim Carey moment was definitely just a show of how flexible his voice is.

Im not a fan but of course Paton just dont give a shit about his shits while his fans call him a genious.