Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

raynor, lol.
Yeah, Mudvayne is so.. not.
But most of all.
NICKELBACK.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: ben on Mar 31, 2011, 06:48 PM

I mean look at these fucking tools.  Their music is devoid of any good lyrical content, it's repetitive and the singing is absolutely atrocious.  I'm guessing you're 12-15.  Don't worry, I liked my share of shitty bands too when I was that age.  Stick around here, and we'll get you on a good track to music that isn't stuck in 2002 when the medium almost died and rotted into oblivion.

If I'm sounding like a dick it's tough love.  Get over this garbage.

LMFAO ROTL !!!!!!!!!!
Best comment ever about this shitty band.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I hate the piece of shit band called God Forbid.

Starz

Foo Fighters are shitty

Oldnewtype

I hate Five Finger Death Punch

BillyNo.9

Vesanic

Coldplay. What a joke.

lukas989

Scouting for Girls.  Id actually managed to forget about the horror they caused, but then one of their 'songs' was used on a tv show.  Thats like tonka town music.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Apr 07, 2011, 04:32 PM
all "indie" bands
so does that mean any band not on a big label?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lukas989

Yeah man - thats too general.  And some indie bands are totally harmless - much rather music channels were choc a bloc with indie than arr and bee.

lostpilot

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Apr 07, 2011, 04:32 PM
all "indie" bands

now this is an angsty over-statement :)

BillyNo.9

notice the inverted commas.  I mean the sort of bands thats come a penny a dozen in the uk. bands like scouting for girls, pigeon detectives, the wombats etc. extremely formulaic music that comes off sounding lazy and boring.   The arctic monkeys are a great example of a REAL indie band.

Sushi-X

^ I didn't have band to bash until you mentioned Arctic Monkeys. For me they suck. And their one of best examples of shitty mastering affecting music these days. Oh, also Oasis/Beady Eye or whatever the Gallagher brothers put out. Horrible.

Rocket Skates '94

BillyNo.9

Yeah I agree Artic monkeys suck now, now that they're living inside NME or something -.-

Caín

dredg just became the most atrocious band ever. nice job, guys.

bright lights, big city

yes because this album is so bad that you instantly forget the greatness of their first couple albums, thus making them MOST ATROCIOUS BAND EVER.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Caín

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 08, 2011, 05:54 PM
yes because this album is so bad that you instantly forget the greatness of their first couple albums, thus making them MOST ATROCIOUS BAND EVER.

just because el cielo was great doesn't mean the current record does not annoy the shit out of me.

lostpilot

they still did not become the most atrocious band ever.
One great album > Bad albums.
mostly based on potential

theis

So, Leitmotif, CWA and Pariah are bad albums? Seriously?

lostpilot

I did not mean that, come on.
I love CWA. I don't love Leitmotif that much, but it's still a very enjoyable album. Even Pariah gave me nice moments.

I was just exemplifying the situation where for me personally, even if a band makes ONE great album, I will have profound love and respect for the band. They can release Rebecca Black cover's as much as they want, I will still respect them as artists.