Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heath Ledger is dead.

Started by theis, Jan 22, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st3v3n_g

Quote from: Variable
my post count has nothing to do with what you are allowed or not allowed to say.  If you think im an ass hole, feel more than free to voice it.  Stupid message board rules are.....stupid.
And no, I am not ALWAYS negative.  Just usually.  But, I like your sig.  Now thats not negative is it?

I know and agree about the post count thing but some internet trolls do get elitist with that kinda stupid shit.  And no I don't really think you're an asshole, if anything I view you as a person willing to say anything and everything on his mind and I find it humorous and sometimes respectable.  Alright, there's Oreos and punch in the back for everyone, this session's almost over...  ;D

Yeah, it's sad to see a person you might have looked up to or respected but never knew pass away.  I kinda feel it's a bit cruel to say "oh well fuck him I don't care" but the truth is do any of us really do care?  Is it affecting your life, your emotions, are you going to be at the funeral?  No, and neither am I.  I don't mean to rub anyone the wrong way but I've been prescribed Ambien in the past and 10mg barely did enough to make me "feel funny" instead of help me sleep.  He must've taken a shitload of it and / or Valium, which is a minor tranquilizer.

We need a lighthouse for the lost and a beacon for the broken

Variable

Quote from: st3v3n_g on Feb 01, 2008, 03:19 PM
Quote from: Variable
my post count has nothing to do with what you are allowed or not allowed to say.  If you think im an ass hole, feel more than free to voice it.  Stupid message board rules are.....stupid.
And no, I am not ALWAYS negative.  Just usually.  But, I like your sig.  Now thats not negative is it?

I know and agree about the post count thing but some internet trolls do get elitist with that kinda stupid shit. 
oh there is no one like that around here ::)  no one would ever say that they are better than you because they have been here longer and if you dont kiss their ass they will threaten to ban you.  Has never happened, ever

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

st3v3n_g

Quote from: Variableoh there is no one like that around here ::)  no one would ever say that they are better than you because they have been here longer and if you dont kiss their ass they will threaten to ban you.  Has never happened, ever

Somehow I pick up a vibe on some kind of incident that might of happened to you, Mr. Happypants haha
You are quite the asshole... only you spew out a special kind of rainbow colored, cotton candy smelling shit thats just wonderful
;D

We need a lighthouse for the lost and a beacon for the broken

Variable

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Feb 01, 2008, 01:05 PM
I love you so much right now. Blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blaaaaaaaahhhhh, blah, blah...

OMGZ!!! Did the sexiest man on the planet just say that he loves me so much right now?

::Falls on the floor::

Variable

that is the exact response I was expecting

mrs_swa

The toxicology results are in, and the NY Medical Examiner's Office ruled Heath Ledger's death an accident based on using and abusing too many prescription medications.

The actor died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine.

The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drug Valium, Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is another name for Vicodin, a painkiller.

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

13hourstoparadise

If that's how he died?... I should've been dead 213,125,867,408,672,768,548,712,391,312,347,213,441.2 times already. Poor chap.

White Pwny

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 06, 2008, 09:04 PM
If that's how he died?... I should've been dead 213,125,867,408,672,768,548,712,391,312,347,213,441.2 times already. Poor chap.

That's alot of times. :o
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

I've done a lot of dumbass shit in my life.

Corleone

Perscription drugs are lame

13hourstoparadise

Corleone

samson simpson

hahaha i Luv how it was ruled "accidental".

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Feb 06, 2008, 05:52 PM
The toxicology results are in, and the NY Medical Examiner's Office ruled Heath Ledger's death an accident based on using and abusing too many prescription medications.

The actor died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine.

The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drug Valium, Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is another name for Vicodin, a painkiller.

yeah like I said, dumbass