Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

new blog

Started by Timmy666, Apr 07, 2008, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

ill say it again, (after listening to those ezrin demos again) what a lost jewel! after further revision and mastering the whole list of the demos as an album, would have made a phenomenal, phenomenal album! pink cell-phone would have been great just as an interluding track, short like the demo version. demo #9 is fucking epic. and really from the start with HITE nd ending with xerces would have been  a very complete sounding record. i like SNW a little bit, but it is just not fluid and has no real lasting effect. rapture sucks. rats! sucks. riviere is tooooooo short. pink cell-phone is long and trite. mein is definitly mediocre. anyways there i go rambling on this again... im thinking we'll see some better riffage from stef this record around and some damn diverse cohesiveness (yes, just what i said)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

rainnyx4

Quote from: wither-I on Apr 09, 2008, 01:45 AM
ill say it again, (after listening to those ezrin demos again) what a lost jewel! after further revision and mastering the whole list of the demos as an album, would have made a phenomenal, phenomenal album! pink cell-phone would have been great just as an interluding track, short like the demo version. demo #9 is fucking epic. and really from the start with HITE nd ending with xerces would have been  a very complete sounding record. i like SNW a little bit, but it is just not fluid and has no real lasting effect. rapture sucks. rats! sucks. riviere is tooooooo short. pink cell-phone is long and trite. mein is definitly mediocre. anyways there i go rambling on this again... im thinking we'll see some better riffage from stef this record around and some damn diverse cohesiveness (yes, just what i said)

They definitely chose the best songs out of the demos.  With the exception of Xerces and Mein being kind of bland songs, the rest of the album had all really great ideas.  The demos weren't very good, get over it.

snw777

Quote from: rainnyx4 on Apr 09, 2008, 02:44 AM
The demos weren't very good, get over it.
people talk to much about that demos and finger of death...forget that shit.

wither-I

forgive me, im having some "me" time.

"coming into the nearness of distance"