Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ bright lights, big city

Started by theis, Apr 03, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

let's not get ahead of ourselves there hahaha.

bright lights, big city

so i fell asleep with my studio headphones on last night and completely snapped in half. best set i've ever had gone, $60 down the drain. 'twas a great way to start the day.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

eat ice cream in bed. it'll make you feel better.

bright lights, big city

i honestly do not have any ice cream in this place. wtf.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

you mean you don't have any homemade gelato?

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE?!?

bright lights, big city

i've been eating grapes and shit like that for dessert lately. maybe the occasional oreo or homemade cookie now and then when i'm feeling fancy.

hey i'm mr. healthy these days. can't go around weighing 300 lbs. or 136 kg since you're into the metric system.
DERP

blixa

all i seem to eat is potato chips. they have to be crinkle cut or it's no gold medal.

i haven't had a good biscuit in a while. did you know oreo's are vegan? you're halfway there. might as well go all the way.

bright lights, big city

didn't know that about oreos. but no way, can't even go vegetarian. i do enjoy veggies and fruit a lot, trust me. but i can just never give up a good burger, or a pepperoni pizza, meatballs...
DERP

blixa

it's very simple. you just take it a day at a time.

bright lights, big city

i can get through breakfast easily, and maybe lunch just fine. but dinner? i need more than beans and other non-animal food, haha.
DERP

Vesanic

lostpilot

STOP EATING NAO.

j/k.
well, my flatmate proved to me that  there is no such thing like "I'll eat the same food, just less". You have to completely reprogram everything. Plus exercise (I see running as the best one, it helps your heart too). Plus drinking less. Plus no pot..

..IN A PERFECT WORLD

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2010, 10:33 PM
i can get through breakfast easily, and maybe lunch just fine. but dinner? i need more than beans and other non-animal food, haha.

if we get married, you'll be satisfied in all respects...

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Nov 12, 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2010, 10:33 PM

if we get married, you'll be satisfied in all respects...
hahaha, fucking awesome

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 11, 2010, 11:58 PM
STOP EATING NAO.

j/k.
well, my flatmate proved to me that  there is no such thing like "I'll eat the same food, just less". You have to completely reprogram everything. Plus exercise (I see running as the best one, it helps your heart too). Plus drinking less. Plus no pot..

..IN A PERFECT WORLD
i actually did do that after i graduated. i was actually just under 300 lbs but i hid it well since i'm 6 foot 5. i changed everything. stopped drinking for a while, no more pudding or ice cream. eating less at meals (a buddy of mine and myself would sometimes eat like a pound of pasta with dinner). now i drink TONS of tea, fruit, vegetables, and everything is whole wheat. now my weight is hovering around 185.

but i'm slowly easing back into some sweets lately, especially candy.
DERP

lostpilot

well, considering your height 84 kgs is good

blixa

6'5? jesus christ! you're a giant. i'm 5'2 hahaha.

bright lights, big city

i was a total monster when i used to play basketball regularly.
DERP

lostpilot

Vesanic

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 12, 2010, 05:06 PM
the incredible hulk

Hulk playing basketball would be funny.

blixa

as a tall bloke, do you feel like you have to date a tall woman? or someone who is close to your height? or do you like the shorter women?