Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

oasis

Started by snw777, Jan 17, 2008, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

And that NME shit is a joke. Oasis over The Beatles, the band that gave them a career? Not to mention all those other great bands.

FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Jacob

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 06, 2008, 03:42 AM
now stop acting like coldplay and oasis are any good at doing anything more than making a pop song..

does a band have to be able to do more than good pop songs though? I'd normally say "yes, for me to respect them, they do" but there are certain bands that are damn good at making pop songs. and coldplay is one of those bands. I don't consider myself a fan, but I respect them. and "Don't Panic" is a fucking great song imo.

this thread isn't about Coldplay though. it's about Oasis. who actually do suck.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

snw777

says the guy with a type o negative av and sig.

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

snw777

[youtube=425,350]s0noXR1B3Bc[/youtube]

Whiskey.

Fireal1222

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 06, 2008, 11:03 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 06, 2008, 03:42 AM
now stop acting like coldplay and oasis are any good at doing anything more than making a pop song..

does a band have to be able to do more than good pop songs though? I'd normally say "yes, for me to respect them, they do" but there are certain bands that are damn good at making pop songs. and coldplay is one of those bands. I don't consider myself a fan, but I respect them. and "Don't Panic" is a fucking great song imo.

this thread isn't about Coldplay though. it's about Oasis. who actually do suck.

haha great post aenemic..

i agree with what you said tho

im being too hard on coldplay

dave mathews band fucking sucks tho.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: theshadeisatool on Jan 17, 2008, 09:25 PM
I have to say they're pretty poo, make me embarassed to say I'm from the same country as them...

How about being from the same city? :P

Haha, I don't HATE Oasis but I don't really dig em. Gets a bit annoying though whenever you meet someone who's not from Manchester and they always associate you with Oasis... like it's a crime to be Mancunian but not listen to them :P