Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

whats the rarest deftones and team sleep song?

Started by def_linus, May 12, 2008, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebontha

Quoteas for deftones i've never heard of such a song called "vegitable song" and the same goes for "butt booty naked"
so you're saying you've never been to www.deftonesworld.com (THE greatest Deftones fan site) and skimmed through the song list? As a Deftones fan that's some shameful ignorance your harboring there.  LOL just fuckin around I dunno wtf i just said...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Deftones-argentina

Actually deftonesworld lists So this is love, which is clearly not a deftones song. But I have heard them talk about the rest of their songs. Don't remember the interview (it was a video one) where they said their first tune they ever wrote was The vegetable song. And that Butt booty is a horrible song steph did on its own.

Nebontha

uhhh So Is This Love? wtf? I don't see it in the "Song List" section of the site...unless it just recently got deleted from the text of the page...but that song name does seem familar...is it just another one of those stupid songs that were listed as being a Deftones song like (Amnisty > Not a deftones song!) and hover and all that shit?? it's also the name of a  Van Halen song, and a song on the  cinderella film, according to wikipedia.org. lol
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Corleone

Quote from: Nebontha on May 15, 2008, 01:45 AM
Quoteas for deftones i've never heard of such a song called "vegitable song" and the same goes for "butt booty naked"
so you're saying you've never been to www.deftonesworld.com (THE greatest Deftones fan site) and skimmed through the song list? As a Deftones fan that's some shameful ignorance your harboring there.  LOL just fuckin around I dunno wtf i just said...

ahahaha

deftfan

any song from 7th deftones album is rarest now ;)

dictatesofreason

deftones-buffalo/finger of death-live, though the studio version is nice
team sleep-solid gold,again studio version ok

and rare meaning i think there are no "good quality" studio versions of these songs with the lyrics and the simple fact the both bands hardly play them.

unfamed

I'm not 100% on this but I think that solid gold has been played at every team sleep show
never odd or even

Corleone

the song that chino sent me from the new album

shhh its top secret

;)

Hidalgo

(Amnisty > Not a deftones song!)

that's funny, if you spell out the first word ^, the A word, the rest of the text is automatic to explain it's not deftones