Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Lostpilot

Started by Zevaka, May 25, 2008, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

what's up bro?

When I was entering the picture thread i was like" "oh this is going to suck", but I absolutely love them!!!

octopus
rose
3rd eye

are gems!

lostpilot

hehe, thanks, man, thanks!

I don't know, I THINK I am okay.. though everything seems on such repetition -
weekend (with something really good and relaxing) -->
some really really annoying and hard to cope with work in university -->
smaller works -->
one more annoying work -->
weekend.

On repeat.. darn.. I am sooo understimulated.

and what about you, how are you?
by the way, in which Poland town are you living in? Warsaw?

whodunit?

Quote from: bored on Oct 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
hehe, thanks, man, thanks!

I don't know, I THINK I am okay.. though everything seems on such repetition -
weekend (with something really good and relaxing) -->
some really really annoying and hard to cope with work in university -->
smaller works -->
one more annoying work -->
weekend.

On repeat.. darn.. I am sooo understimulated.

and what about you, how are you?
by the way, in which Poland town are you living in? Warsaw?

no, I'm in Gdynia. It's part of so called Tricity (Gdansk-Sopot-Gdynia) by the Baltic Sea. Modern city and one of the youngest in Poland. The center of jazz music in Poland during communist times. Lots of forest and hills around the city.

what about you?

lostpilot

I live in Kaunas.
It's the second town by size of it after the capital, Vilnius.

damn, sucks, today I went to the dentist, she fixed my tooth, put the filling in,
but now I am home and it somewhy aches..
it's illogic. must be something with my jaw

Variable

I should have paid more attention during the dental portion of my classes.  But I think its normal for it to hurt for a little while after.  I mean, they had to drill right?

lostpilot

yeah, they had to drill..
and yes, I think same way, that it's just a day after everything..
will get used to it.
though it is quite annoying.

whodunit?

you just need some time. the structure of the tooth has been moved so it needs some time to get used to it.

lol@my english

lostpilot

your english is good, yoda:)

btw, did you read what I wrote to you in dredg thread?
I really think you should give El Cielo a one more chance

whodunit?

Quote from: bored on Oct 15, 2008, 12:30 AM
your english is good, yoda:)

btw, did you read what I wrote to you in dredg thread?
I really think you should give El Cielo a one more chance

unfortunately not.

I gave the band many chances but it never worked. I just don't listen to them and I'll stop making stupid comments on the band.

it's autumn so I'm more into blues and black metal stuff.

lostpilot

well, tastes differ.
though I have to admit, there are albums that I actually made my some friends listen to (even though they did not like it in beginning), and then they suddenly understood that was some good music.

in any way, I respect what you're listening to, and I know that in any way you're having a very good taste, more or less :)

whodunit?

I just love music in general.

One day I can listen to raw and brutal black metal stuff, the next day I'm drowning in the sound of sweet Led Zeppelin music, than technical death, and finally even pop.

lostpilot

that's good. to have options and stuff.
I myself too think listen to quite various music, and I really love that fact

lostpilot

damn it, this sucks.
today I again went to the dentist, cause eventually the pain did not go away.
she written me a prescription for some meds, we talked a bit.
and she said that technically there is nothing they can do about my tooth - the problem is tooth in the upper row (the one with the problems is in the lower row, last one on the left), which is simply too big, too sharp and too healthy, so it is tearing the lower one apart.

so the only solution is to take out the nerves. this absolutely sucks

whodunit?

that sucks man

I have also a problem with one of my tooths. When I push one place, just below my right eye, I feel the pain in my tooth. Weird. I know nerves are there but it shouldn't be like that. And I got the second wisdom tooth getting out :(

lostpilot

my wisdom teeth actually haven't even been showing up.
though I am planning, for example next summer, to remove all of them before they grow out.
cause basically wisdom teeth really love to have all kinds of problems, and you're not really eating with those..

Zevaka

hiya

how is ur post rock?

lostpilot

my post-rocks are okay ;D

to be honest, I did not quite get what are you asking me :)

whodunit?

what's up dude!?

since we're neighbors we should meet sometime and have a beer or two, man.

lostpilot

ha, nice, man, it's even not that far ;D
huge link depicting map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kaunas,+Lietuva&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=Gdyn%C4%97,+Lenkija&f=d&sll=55.329144,22.554932&sspn=3.018746,7.075195&ie=UTF8&ll=54.290882,21.2146&spn=3.097298,7.075195&z=7

I don't know how am I.. first of all, understimulated. even though I have many works in the university, and in most of them I am very good, but there is just no stimulation left.

and nowadays I'm dealing with self-control over pain much.
still having some health problems :)

and how are you?
by the way, imho the only normal occasion to meet would be some sort of a concert in Warsaw or somewhere in Poland. cause bands know Lithuania does not exist, bah.

whodunit?

Quote from: bored on Oct 24, 2008, 12:47 AM
ha, nice, man, it's even not that far ;D
huge link depicting map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kaunas,+Lietuva&geocode=&dirflg=&daddr=Gdyn%C4%97,+Lenkija&f=d&sll=55.329144,22.554932&sspn=3.018746,7.075195&ie=UTF8&ll=54.290882,21.2146&spn=3.097298,7.075195&z=7

I don't know how am I.. first of all, understimulated. even though I have many works in the university, and in most of them I am very good, but there is just no stimulation left.

and nowadays I'm dealing with self-control over pain much.
still having some health problems :)

and how are you?
by the way, imho the only normal occasion to meet would be some sort of a concert in Warsaw or somewhere in Poland. cause bands know Lithuania does not exist, bah.

the mars volta or omar's show! that would be tight! I know omar's coming here next year so... or just any other band, man .and it's really not that far!!! that would be totally cool.
during summer I often spend time near Lithuania and Russia border, in so called Mazury (forests and lakes in the eastern Poland). there would eb a reason to visit Lithuania as well :)