Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

[youtube=425,350]Kn18H3FKDV4[/youtube]

Slapin There own mom

TheWatcher

wheres the dad?

so this fucker can get a beatin with the belt

Nailec

what a repressive and reactionary bitch that is.

if she feels like a boss, she needed to fail in raising her child.

i do you guys blame the kid?

White Pwny

When I read that you said this kid hit his mom, I was like... "Oh hell NO, let me watch this lil bastid in action."     Then I watch the whole tape, and what I see is a kid that is really hurting, and desperatly wanting her attention.  He should not have struck her, that is a no brainer.... but I was saddened watching their interaction.   I have a 12 yr old son, and I could not imagine THAT being US.     You are right, she has failed raising him...    Hopefully they got some help....
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

If I woulda done that to my mom when I was a kid,she woulda beat the shit outta me. Seems to me like that kids an overly dramatic spoiled fucking brat. He has no right talking to her the way he did,he's acting as her equal when he in fact is not. And this is only one side of the life they live,this kid could be like this every fucking day and it probably drains the shit out of that woman. Help is definitely needed.

White Pwny

He is not her equal, but he is allowed to speak to her in a manner in which he is.  Something went seriously wrong along the way.....

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 07, 2008, 12:36 AM
what a repressive and reactionary bitch that is.

if she feels like a boss, she needed to fail in raising her child.

i do you guys blame the kid?
dude I have no idea what you were trying to communicate there.

See, this shit right here is a perfect example of how weak our society has become.  This little shit is crying because he had a mark on his arm for 20 min.  What a fucking fat, worthless, pussy.  Your parents are not supposed to be your friends, they are guardians,providers,teachers, nurturers, and disciplinarians.  Not friends.

sinner this kid is hurting and desperate for her attention because he is a whinny , weak bitch.  He needs to get the shit beat out him and a serious reality check.  This is the same kid I have seen 1,000 times in the ER crying about whatever. Taking a bottle of pills because no one cared when they finished a book ( seriously , true story ) The last thing those kids need is for their parents to play into their bull shit.  If you have me one month with little fuckers like that.  They would hate me, but I guarantee they would see the world through different eyes.  And they would appreciate how good they have it.

tarkil

What a useless cunty brat..... I would have so knocked him out....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

Yeah, it is interesting where is his father.
My parents would have already beaten the shit out of him.

Kids need your discipline! (Trent Reznor, lol)

Nailec

QuoteSee, this shit right here is a perfect example of how weak our society has become.  This little shit is crying because he had a mark on his arm for 20 min.  What a fucking fat, worthless, pussy.  Your parents are not supposed to be your friends, they are guardians,providers,teachers, nurturers, and disciplinarians.  Not friends.

i feel so sorry for everyone here thinking that it would be better to beat the shit out of this child. simply ask yourself y he has become a whiny attention whore. and than look at his mother and how she treats him as he wouldnt be equal to her. i do agree that there have to be certain rules in education. but when it comes to a meta-communication and even there she disrupt his words that is so wrong. it is oppressing and so its almost logic that he slaps her. that was the only way to show her what he is thinking.

QuoteSee, this shit right here is a perfect example of how weak our society has become.

our (i think i can compare germany here to the usa) society is not weak because there is to less order, rules and stuff like that. the oppoisite is the case. the whole nation rather watches tv than developing some kind of critical thinking. that is, y they are weak.

Variable

Proverbs 13-24: Spare the Rod, spoil the child

devilinside

No,the problem nowdays is parents DONT spank their kids!!! "BACK IN THE DAY",if our parents had talked to their parents like that kid did,they would have gotten beaten. And most,NOT ALL,but most of todays 40-50+ year old people did a good job raising kids,better than most do nowadays.   A lot of todays parents are fucking wimpy,and that results in children like that. There is NO EXCUSE for a child to act like that. Point is...he's a CHILD not an adult.

White Pwny

lolz @ back in the day.   There was abuse straight up "back in the day".... also, back in the day.. they had a ton of kids to do their work... Alot of their children didn't go to school as they were busy working, or babysitting the younger children.       

I am all for spankings.. if it's deserved....

I don't have to deal with this bullshit this kid pulls... with my children, as my kids mind me.... I don't have to deal with this because I don't tell my kids to shut up all fucking day long.   Some parents just don't want to deal with their kids, and it's a shame. 

Nailec

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2008, 03:07 PM
And most,NOT ALL,but most of todays 40-50+ year old people did a good job raising kids,better than most do nowadays.

i agree they did better than our generation does. because of 1968 and its achievements to child education (not saying that the anti-autoritary education of 1968 was the non plus ultra but it had some good impacts for sure).
also today everyone will tell you (i mean every pedagogue) that a liberal, athoritative education is prefered over the shit that you and this mother in this video praises. i just have no idea y this concept of education isnt common knowledge and certainly there are some other influences on education.

if you instead mean like 100 years ago then probablly ask yourself, how a whole nation wanted to follow Adolf Hitler. im sure that a wrong (repressive) education was playing a big role because noone was able to speak against the authority as this brave child in the video does.

QuoteThe premier demand upon all education is that Auschwitz not happen again. Its
priority before any other requirement is such that I believe I need not and should not
justify it. I cannot understand why it has been given so little concern until now. To
justify it would be monstrous in the face of the monstrosity that took place. Yet the
fact that one is so barely conscious of this demand and the questions it raises shows
that the monstrosity has not penetrated people's minds deeply, itself a symptom of the
continuing potential for its recurrence as far as peoples' conscious and unconscious is
concerned. Every debate about the ideals of education is trivial and inconsequential
compared to this single ideal: never again Auschwitz

Theodor W. Adorno

blondie

devilinside

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 07, 2008, 04:37 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2008, 03:07 PM
And most,NOT ALL,but most of todays 40-50+ year old people did a good job raising kids,better than most do nowadays.

i agree they did better than our generation does. because of 1968 and its achievements to child education (not saying that the anti-autoritary education of 1968 was the non plus ultra but it had some good impacts for sure).
also today everyone will tell you (i mean every pedagogue) that a liberal, athoritative education is prefered over the shit that you and this mother in this video praises. i just have no idea y this concept of education isnt common knowledge and certainly there are some other influences on education.

if you instead mean like 100 years ago then probablly ask yourself, how a whole nation wanted to follow Adolf Hitler. im sure that a wrong (repressive) education was playing a big role because noone was able to speak against the authority as this brave child in the video does.

QuoteThe premier demand upon all education is that Auschwitz not happen again. Its
priority before any other requirement is such that I believe I need not and should not
justify it. I cannot understand why it has been given so little concern until now. To
justify it would be monstrous in the face of the monstrosity that took place. Yet the
fact that one is so barely conscious of this demand and the questions it raises shows
that the monstrosity has not penetrated people's minds deeply, itself a symptom of the
continuing potential for its recurrence as far as peoples' conscious and unconscious is
concerned. Every debate about the ideals of education is trivial and inconsequential
compared to this single ideal: never again Auschwitz

Theodor W. Adorno

I'm not sure where you're from,but I'm pretty sure Americans didn't want to follow Hitler. And unfortunately,there isn't a manual for parenting. Some people are made for it,some aren't.  Luckily I'm a great mom with awesome kids.

Nailec

QuoteAnd unfortunately,there isn't a manual for parenting. Some people are made for it,some aren't

if there is a free will than you have a lot in your own hands. its your decision if you beat your child or not. and i think you cans also decide whether to speak about problems with your child or just stay quiete about those.

QuoteI'm not sure where you're from,but I'm pretty sure Americans didn't want to follow Hitler

im from germany. and its obvious that germans followed him.

there would be enough other examples where people followed some "charismatic" guy even though with just a little bit of a critical mind they would have denied their fellowship.

ask yourself if your children would be strong enough to say "no" even though everyone of their friends jump around commiting genocide. or if they are strong enough to argue with their teacher. can resist the influence of authorities?

QuoteLuckily I'm a great mom with awesome kids.

bad argument. i cant falsify this ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Nailec on Jun 07, 2008, 09:21 PM

ask yourself if your children would be strong enough to say "no" even though everyone of their friends jump around commiting genocide. or if they are strong enough to argue with their teacher. can resist the influence of authorities?

I can confidently say that my children would NEVER fight with a teacher,why?!?! Because they have MANNERS! My son is going on his 5th year of school,and has had nothing but praise from his teachers for his incredible behavior. They aren't easily influenced by other children,I've seen kids try to get my kids to do some retarded shit,and they just ignore them...because they are smart and know what not to do.

And joking or not,you don't know shit about me,so don't call me a bad parent.

Do you have children?

wither-I

Effective discipline "back in the day" produced what you see now... times change, its what happens... theres no break in the link/system...this so called "great generation(s)" did what?? created wars. thats what "nailec" is getting at i see...

"im tired of old men thinking up wars for young men to die in"-hunter s. thompson

the point is its a "society thing". kids see now adays that their parents only fall under the umbrella of society. the thing is; is that in today's society the level of exposure "internet, television, etc etc" to the rest of the "globalized world" has kids seeing their parents as "less than the world". when you speak of back in the day, your talking of a vastly different era where families were much more rural (less industrialized) and contact was limited, -therefore having the family system (reasons for spawning more children than nowadays) was to work the farm and affect the family system in a whole different way. parents in "those" days were much higher in position to their kids... parents were nurturers, teachers, disciplinarians (thanks variable), and most effectively they were "God" in a great sense., in this much more reclusive life style. the amount of exposure these days has kids unconciously seeking out this raw justice of "equal rights" and whatnot. its true, they hear of abuse and all these other domestic malfeasances' (formerly unknown as TABOO to them) and shun their parents authority. just as has already been said, its on television... its on the internet, its everywhere, and if they dont get it at home, they'll damn sure get it in school, the workplace, the playground, or wherever.... some kids trun out alright, but now when kids may be a little "individualistic"-which carries certain, and "different" character traits (like obsessive compulsive issues, and temper/mood differentials) SOCIETY accentuates these issues to greater degrees "than ever thought possible".

"We're in the midst of something new, and the old is all but lost as it dies out. Your dearly famed 'greatest generation' (product of two world wars and countless acts of cruel, pompous agression to Africans, Jews, and countless other racial minorities, The mentally retarded/the mentally ill, homosexuals, and all other things different (or rather unknown), is DYING.... And for fuck sake im glad.... this is the 'back in the day' you speak of, and many besides you, resent!"

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Nailec

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 07, 2008, 09:40 PM
Quote from: Nailec on Jun 07, 2008, 09:21 PM

I can confidently say that my children would NEVER fight with a teacher,why?!?! Because they have MANNERS! My son is going on his 5th year of school,and has had nothing but praise from his teachers for his incredible behavior. They aren't easily influenced by other children,I've seen kids try to get my kids to do some retarded shit,and they just ignore them...because they are smart and know what not to do.

And joking or not,you don't know shit about me,so don't call me a bad parent.

Do you have children?

first of all: i think it must be a consense that we all dont tolerate violence. the resitance i defend is non-violent of course.

Quoteso don't call me a bad parent.

where have i? please read me benevolently.