Previous topic - Next topic

Nailec

gratz for 1k posts here.

who are you?

lostpilot

Quote from: wither-I on Aug 06, 2008, 12:07 AM
i meant, express the differences to me

uhm.

first of all, I imagined you a little bit shorter.
also, somehow I thought you would wear glasses, no idea why. Maybe a bit more different and slightly obscure outfit.. and some more indie-ish coiffure.

I don't know, I just thought of you that way..  :)

wither-I

haha wholly shit!! i never even noticed this topic before and ive been here a good two years.

well thanks for the 1k post grats!

and whats up bored? im glad we're sharing some good thoughts on this board!
thats all we can do really is, relate... and communicate, all of it. and to the world.

Quote from: bored on Aug 06, 2008, 09:48 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Aug 06, 2008, 12:07 AM
i meant, express the differences to me

uhm.

first of all, I imagined you a little bit shorter.
also, somehow I thought you would wear glasses, no idea why. Maybe a bit more different and slightly obscure outfit.. and some more indie-ish coiffure.

I don't know, I just thought of you that way..  :)
tight. im always interested on how people see the world, and the simple aesthetic beauty of it -VIA imagination!
its funny how we build things around us to our liking...
its the "creation".

"Create your life. And inhabit your world!"

bless :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

lostpilot

yeah, I am also very glad we are sharing some profound ideas how the universe works.. after all, it is very important for a person to try to image how things work here. :)

and maybe we won't be able to understand it until the death of us, but I don't care about that - I am still asking questions to find some answers.

yeah, and in this case, don't you sometimes think, that understanding can be a tremendous burden? one of the Lithuanian writers', A. Skema, quote says "bless the idiots, cause they're the happiest people on the face of the earth". Just because they are too, well, dumb, to understand a thing.

Thoughts?

wither-I

Quote from: bored on Aug 09, 2008, 09:36 AM

and maybe we won't be able to understand it until the death of us, but I don't care about that - I am still asking questions to find some answers.

funny you say this.
it sounds wierd but when i die, and if i have the moment before i pass, my dying words shall be, "let me now believe".

i like to think that when you die, you enter a new an yet unfathomable state of consciousness, where you no longer derive reality or sensual conceptions from your normal (worldy/human) perceptions and affections but rather transpire to the "whole". you become more "envolved" per say with the universe and God. i know some people follow the idea of, death being the true birth or another birth altogether. fascinating ideas really.
Salvador Dali claimed his beliefs of heaven residing in the womb. he claimed to have remembered being in his mother's womb before birth and that the colors of the womb are the colors you see when you rub your eyes with your hands real hard and then open them, those soft reds and purples. he would say, just how we sleep and die, in the fetal position. how the soldier dying on the battle-field calls out "mother!" beckoning a return...
we bloom as a fetus and then wither as we die in the same fashion, like a return. its all in cycles and waves. traversing by, and resounding, and cycling through and through eternally it would seem.

lostpilot

just like you, I believe in eternity and infinity.
the stream, the spiral.
that is why, I think I believe in some sort a state after death, some channel, and my thoughts suggest me, that inside of that channel we would not remember who we are or where and when we were.

as I have stated in 2012 thread, I believe in matter, a constant amount of matter in the universe, which just creates and destroys things, and we are now and here just because of the matter. and every being of matter evolves, yet still holding the power of matter - this suggests after death we should become something, anything actually. another form, another dimension, anything. of course, it would seem each and every of us are of the least importance - if every of us had a channel to traverse through, so many of us, so many channels of matter - yet, we are given a blessing of life and perceptions. we are important.

I have never been religious, but I do believe in that kind of matter in the world, and to add my thoughts about endless possibilities of the versions of matter, universe seems unimportant and absolutely random.. but I am glad to live in it.. I am glad to have the ability to understand and to discover.

many people sleep in different positions, well I sleep in a position of a fetus. always did.

wither-I

dont forget Einstein's theory of relativity has time and space as the true fabric and matter as just an amount of fixed energy confounded by the contortions of time and space...

lostpilot

I never thought my belief would be somewhat scientific.

theshadeisatool

hello thou, i did not know you had one of these...

wither-I

seems that way :)

i never even knew these threads existed. lol

Zevaka

you have almost leet number of posts

devilinside

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Happy Birthday Kyle!! Happy Birthday Kyle!! Happy Birthday Kyle!! Happy Birthday Kyle!!Happy Birthday Kyle!!

:)

blixa

happy birthday, kylie.

lostpilot

happy birthday, one of my favorite people down here!

I'm sending you all the love in the world!