Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Adult Swim

Started by Zevaka, May 13, 2008, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

Well, usually i don't watch TV. At all.
Maybe i buy and watch several movies on DVD. (not more than 15-20 a year i think)

But since i got into Adult Swim stuff, i watch it everyday
Those absolutely senseless cartoons have cought my mind.
They are awesome. Awesomely stupid

Robot Chicken is my favorite, i think, and i also luv 12 Oz Mouse. Fitz is sooo hot
Viva la absurdity.

bright lights, big city

aqua teen hunger force is one of my fave shows, and metalocalypse is great too
sealab 2021 was amazing back in the day as well
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

cast so cool

ATHF,  Shin Chan, Metalocalypse, Boondocks and Robot Chicken all make my days better.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

bright lights, big city

frisky dingo is pretty great too
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

shine down unshy

I love [adult swim]

bright lights, big city

new metalocalypse was great. love that show
DERP

devlin

harvey birdman and the venture bros. are my favotrites. i like robot chicken but it gets old quick for me, even 11 minutes an episode is to long to sit through.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on Jun 22, 2008, 06:05 PM
harvey birdman and the venture bros. are my favotrites. i like robot chicken but it gets old quick for me, even 11 minutes an episode is to long to sit through.
i hear that. some shows' awkward humor can only go so far.
but speaking of venture bros, i just got the dvds a couple weeks ago. love that show (thank god its a full 25 mins or whatever)
DERP

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 22, 2008, 06:18 PM
Quote from: devlin on Jun 22, 2008, 06:05 PM
i hear that. some shows' awkward humor can only go so far.
but speaking of venture bros, i just got the dvds a couple weeks ago. love that show (thank god its a full 25 mins or whatever)

robot chicken is really just the only one that gets old for me. the whole show is either fart jokes or someone getting kicked in the nuts. if only i was 12 again so i could really appreciate it.

i want to get the ventures bros. seasons. the new season just started a couple weeks agao, but i haven't been able to see any. have you? any good? i love that its the only show with a really continueing story. as oppossed to one shot episodes with the occasianal recurring character or running gag.

lostpilot

yeah, I love Robot Chicken too, just for it's absurdity.
and I like that it is very quick - does not burden your mind too much.