Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

top 5 underrated songs

Started by DNZ, Jun 13, 2006, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

Quote from: Starz on Jun 23, 2008, 03:43 PM
When Girls Telephone Boys - not a day goes by where I don't listen to this song at least 5 times, what an amazing song.
hahaha really!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Starz

I got to give it to Frank, he's the one that makes When Girls Telephone Boys special. Well done, sir.

def_linus

under rated
Feiticeira- Great Live
Root-One of the best carpender has done
Crenshaw- Listen to it when your mad
Linus- love chinos voice in it
Lucky You- idk i just like it  :)

Over Rated
Change- I never realy liked it
Minerva- Its a beautifull song but it gets boring after a while
Savory(Jawbox Cover)-Could never listen to the whole thing
Elite- Boring

E-Money

hexagram
lhabia
drive(cars cover)
pink maggit
anniversary

dictatesofreason

Underrated

Beware-to me this was the best song on SNW and in actuality i like the 06 net leak version Beware the Water i just think the verse riff sound better on an actual guitar instead of a piano but either version is good for me. I was really pissed that this song wasn't a single, i mean Mein was a  sorry choice of a single to me..(Cherry Waves is next best song on SNW)

Damone-wow this song blew me the hell away i mean it should been the fist song on ATF..maybe not, MOS(SI) is a great opener...anyway seriously  this song total hatred it would been a great single, but im just mad cuz i found out about this song only because i had fallen asleep and the twenty min after MX zipped by and i woke to bong hits and then damone i was hooked.

Birthmark-when people ,fans, old or new discuss Adrenaline they talk about bored seven words root and engine number nine, and to me the second best song on this album IS birthmark, a great song all around great intro course verse outro thing...song has it all..

Anniversary of an Uninteresting Event- i know this is an ambient slow song but to me its excellence at its highest peak, i mean i can skate, draw, sleep, fuck, and kill to this song its dreamy and melodic but vivid and surreal to sorta give you a high without the roach...

The Boys Republic-this not many fans know about or at least the bozos in my town they are like the boys--what??? ticks me awf anyways i remember reading stef saying that this song was for the hardcore def fans and this is totally about who the deftones are at there very core just raw and fresh...

Overrated

Change(ITHOF)-this is not the greatest song ever...to many wannabe fans say this all the time "oh my gosh change is the best song ever!" no bitch its not second greatest maybe but even then ive my doubts...now dont get me wrong its a great song but people only like it cuz thy saw queen of the damned or something, they need to expand their deftones experience...i think acoustic version is better...

Rx Queen-after being a deftones junkie for a while it gets really annoying when every deftones fan that is a female call herself or her profile "Rx Queen", i mean shit pick another song name it just drives me fuggin crazy

i.e. this is America and i can type, think, say and do whatever the fuck i want. :D

wither-I

^^^ i didnt read it but thats a beautiful post

"coming into the nearness of distance"

dictatesofreason

welcome to the human *waste*

bloody_liver

Drive
To Have and To Hold
Wax and Wane
Xerces
Fist

dictatesofreason