Alien Ant Farm

Started by Lord Scrotum, Jul 14, 2006, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnypuppy

people think AAF are nu metal? wtf

ToneDef

Quote from: defskull on Jul 14, 2006, 10:16 PM
Why did their bassist leave the band?

He left? That's good cause he was a fucking twat.

Yeah not a baaad band, but I never really tried to get into them. That later song they released where they were playing on the roof though, pretty tight.

Lord Scrotum

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 15, 2006, 01:21 AM
They look like cartoons and their music its fucking awful

So what does your band look and sound like then......?

Jinja Bizkit

I liked them, especially that song 'Movies'. I heard 'These Days' ages ago and thought it was pretty good, I was gonna buy that album from 2003 coz it was on sale for £1.95! But I didn't, because I wouldn't have had enough for Metallicas 'And Justice For All'

Good band though, good to see they are still going.  ;D ;D
This world can make me sick to my stomach, so I - Put on my headphones, listen to the Deftones.

InSpiteIllStillLie

They were my favourite band when I was 13 and ANThology is still pretty good but they're a bit too pop for my liking now... Greatest Hits is still their best work...
You move like I want to
To see like your eyes do

deadhorse24

AAF have been through a load of shit in the past 2-3 years. It's awesome a band can surive it, especially with a loss of a member. They had no label after Papa Roach had no choice but to drop them from El Tonal after Dreamworks was closed. With the bus crash as well shit wasn't looking peachy for them. This isn't the best aaf i've heard, but it's still an awesome shot with a new label and a new line up. I await patiently for great upcoming for them. That's my two cents any way.

Jinja Bizkit

;D ;D ;D

looking foward to the new album
This world can make me sick to my stomach, so I - Put on my headphones, listen to the Deftones.

The Captain

Quote from: deadhorse24 on Jul 18, 2006, 10:09 AM
AAF have been through a load of shit in the past 2-3 years. It's awesome a band can surive it, especially with a loss of a member. They had no label after Papa Roach had no choice but to drop them from El Tonal after Dreamworks was closed. With the bus crash as well shit wasn't looking peachy for them. This isn't the best aaf i've heard, but it's still an awesome shot with a new label and a new line up. I await patiently for great upcoming for them. That's my two cents any way.
Well said.

I'm also very happy that AAF has bounced  back so gracefully. I love the new album, it's different, but I like it and it only continues to grow on me, I've had Around the Block in my head ALL day. The DVD is great as well, normally calling anything "The Definitive..." is just a kiss of death guranteeing it will suck, but this actually lives up to it. I was very impressed. Lots of male nudity that I didn't need to see though.

theis

bump.

'glow' is such a great song.