Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bad Brains

Started by DeftonesATF27, Jun 20, 2006, 08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Tuck on Jun 28, 2006, 09:06 AM
*BUMP*

Quote from: Tuck on Jun 25, 2006, 01:39 PM
Where can I listen to some online music by them?

I could upload the whole rock for light album for you if you want.

Martin

Awesome man.
A couple of tracks would do perfectly as well, like, what track(s) should I definatly hear?

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: Tuck on Jun 28, 2006, 09:15 AM
Awesome man.
A couple of tracks would do perfectly as well, like, what track(s) should I definatly hear?

hmm, well I against I is a sweet ass tune and anything off that album. I and I survive, Banned In DC, Rally Round Jah throne, Right Brigade, The Meek, Rock For light, Sailin on, How low can a punk get?

ha im not really a bad brains guru i know alot of their shit, but i dont know all of it like i know alot of other bands, but thats just some shit that i knows is the BOMB.

So yeah im uploading that album, ill post in here when im finished so ya'll can download and check it out if you want, if not thats cool 2, freedom of choice, i will says its good from start to finish and people refer to it as the most hardcore music ever made.

So all respect.

Martin

Cool, I'll look into those songs :)
Much thanks 8)

DeftonesATF27

Well hey i just got done uploading it so you can check it out if you want and anyone else I recommend it as extremely good shit.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=586352976C1C767D

All respect to anyone that checks this out...

Peace.

Martin

Downloading now 8)

EDIT: Argh, the available discspace students have here is too small to download it.
Will try someplace else, later on.

jamesthecat

I suppose it depends what kind of dj-ing you're on about.  Simply playing the decks isn't so much of a superstar thing anymore, but it is in one case, so you'd have to say someone like tiesto, carl cox, 2 many dj's.........

However if you're just talking about something that could be played on the decks, fucking hell, where do you start.  Prodigy are probably my favorite.  Live they are absolutely amazing, and their CD's are flawless.  They took all the best elements from happy hardcore, drum and bass, trance, big beat etc and came out with the most versatile dance experience.  Even the people who "can't stand dance" still love prodigy.  it's strange....

Martin

What the f*ck are you on about?

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

hydroponic82

hydroponic82

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-8wWrNkjw
"my picture in the movies baby"

i will post this entire hour long film when i find the neccessary software.

Nebontha

There's a lot of fans of Bad Brains on this forum, I can't believe their not talked about more often...is it because Build A Nation was a disappointment or something?  I'm really digging a lot of the songs on I Against I and Quickness lately.
I'm wondering about the difference in quality of the tracks on Bad Brains {self titled}, that got re-released on Rock For Light. Like, is it really worth owning the self titled as well? I have Rock For Light (the album), and the songs "The Regulator" and "I Luv I Jah".  Are the songs "Don't Need It", "Jah Calling", "Leaving Babylon", "Pay To Cum", "Intro", or "Jah The Conqueror" worth getting?
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

theis

upload their best. thanks.

Nebontha

a bunch of their stuff has been uploaded on this forum before, but most of those links are so old that they no longer work :(
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.