Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Drums on SNW

Started by New_Failure, May 02, 2007, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoneskoen

thats whired, a little while ago I checked it and it was different from now..
you are right

UrZ*

Quote from: deftoneskoen on May 06, 2007, 04:42 PM
thats whired, a little while ago I checked it and it was different from now..
you are right

yeah atleast when i saw him in Paradiso he had it set up like that...ofc i couldn't see what htey exactly were or anything :)
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

marty

Quote from: Frankz0r on May 02, 2007, 11:04 PM
Quote from: marty on May 02, 2007, 10:14 PM
Quote from: New_Failure on May 02, 2007, 10:01 PM
Quote from: Frankz0r on May 02, 2007, 09:15 PM
and I still don't know why the hell he didn't record Beware.

He did'nt record beware ? If not him, then who did ?
Ditto...

Damn man! Why don't u buy snw? Stop downloading it suckers!
If u have it, u should know that he didn't record Beware... some guy called Joe Johnston did.
I do own Saturday Night Wrist and have never downloaded it.

Thanks Tonedef and Sonic Death...this was all news to me!

stoneFeD

the zildjian site is kind of off. he uses the 15" A custom mastersound hats instead of the 14" K customs. his set hasnt changed since a good while ,during white pony he was still using the starclassic but it wasnt the bubinga. they came out with the bubinga around 02-03

a little info bout the bubinga. you can tune both bottom and top heads with just the top head bad ass innovation

UrZ*

Quote from: stoneFeD on May 07, 2007, 11:07 PM
the zildjian site is kind of off. he uses the 15" A custom mastersound hats instead of the 14" K customs. his set hasnt changed since a good while ,during white pony he was still using the starclassic but it wasnt the bubinga. they came out with the bubinga around 02-03

a little info bout the bubinga. you can tune both bottom and top heads with just the top head bad ass innovation

dude, the bubinga kit wasn't around in 2002-2003... :S they released it in 2006 i believe.and the omnitune thing is great yeah :)
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

pony_01

i saw a show that abe use dw drums .

Deftones-argentina

So I did my research and this Joe johnston Engineered the b-sides and rarities. I remember some time ago people being frustrated with how snw's drums sound, and they were recorded on another location, too. You have a good year guys, congrats! I'll re hear snw and try to get what's different. oh, and remember that alternative intro beware had on myspace some days before oct31.

downtownpony

you talkin bout how the intro was closer to raptures outro? i liked it.

UrZ*

Quote from: stoneFeD on May 07, 2007, 11:07 PM

thats the omnitune system, and not only for bubinga.. :) but it's from tama and on the bubinga kits...high end stuff man real nice :)