Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Dunno where else to post this

Started by Jesus2Chino, Oct 03, 2008, 01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrZ*

nah man chino just needs to go like i'll sing like on adrenaline, atf, wp, st and snw...

lotion-style
7 words
elite
digital bath
battle axe
hexagram
beware
combat

it'll sound like every song has a different singer  :D no collabs needed...
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Starz

Gavin from Dredg. Not singing any lyrics, just humming a melody in the background with shit loads of delay/reverb added to his vocals while Chino screams or whatever...

Battle-Axe

I'd quite like to hear Brock Lindow guest on a Deftones track you know. He's a big fan of them and I love his style.

Starz

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Oct 05, 2008, 10:11 PM
I'd quite like to hear Brock Lindow guest on a Deftones track you know. He's a big fan of them and I love his style.

YES!

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

goldpony

i think they should have the spoonman be a guest
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Starz

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 06, 2008, 07:38 PM
brock lindow ? never heard

36 Crazyfists singer. Lyrics wise his best album is Bitterness The Star. Vocal wise Snow Capped Romance. He is a very good singer but likes to scream more now days which is a shame. I think him and Chino in a song would be great together. Both great vocalists and write cool lyrics. I'm currently drooling over the prospect...

White Pwny

Justin Furstenfeld from Blue October doing something with them would be fantastical....   OMG those two minds combined could keep me entertained for hours.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

ToneDef

White Pwny

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 06, 2008, 10:08 PM
Justin Furstenfeld from Blue October doing something with them would be fantastical....   OMG those two minds combined could keep me entertained for hours.
You have completely lost your mind sinner.

Same goes for those of you saying some shit about brandon boyd , alanis morissette, and bono.

You have all lost your minds.

White Pwny

You love my mind, don't try to deny.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Starz on Oct 06, 2008, 09:04 PM
Quote from: rock_n_frost on Oct 06, 2008, 07:38 PM
brock lindow ? never heard

36 Crazyfists singer. Lyrics wise his best album is Bitterness The Star. Vocal wise Snow Capped Romance. He is a very good singer but likes to scream more now days which is a shame. I think him and Chino in a song would be great together. Both great vocalists and write cool lyrics. I'm currently drooling over the prospect...

Yeaaaaa ASCR is my favourite by them. I have Installing The Catheter as my ringtone right now actually... :P

But yea it would be so sweet if they did a track together.

cEvin Key

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 06, 2008, 10:43 PM
Michael Jackson

BEAUTIFUL!!! just yesterday i was thinking how cool it would be to have Michael Jackson and Chino working together on a song.
let's be honest Michael with the Deftones wouldn't fit. but he and Chino doing a song together could be something really cool. :D

Anyway it should be Robert Smith and Dave Gahan being guest on the new album or if not they should have no guest. most of the names people trow aintt really the best to work with the tones.  some of them are respectable guys but I cant see them making anything special and not disposable on a song. Maynard and Rodleen were the only remarkable guest on Deftones records! in my opion even the song with Max Cavalera is just an ok song, there is nothing special about it.

godin

Dingus.

Variable

Quote from: cEvin Key on Oct 07, 2008, 09:16 PM
Michael Jackson

BEAUTIFUL!!! just yesterday i was thinking how cool it would be to have Michael Jackson and Chino working together on a song.
let's be honest Michael with the Deftones wouldn't fit. but he and Chino doing a song together could be something really cool. :D

Anyway it should be Robert Smith and Dave Gahan being guest on the new album or if not they should have no guest. most of the names people trow aintt really the best to work with the tones.  some of them are respectable guys but I cant see them making anything special and not disposable on a song. Maynard and Rodleen were the only remarkable guest on Deftones records! in my opion even the song with Max Cavalera is just an ok song, there is nothing special about it.
I'm pretty sure the Michael Jackson was a joke.  And Headup is the shit.

quietriot

cEvin Key

Quote from: Variable on Oct 10, 2008, 11:07 AM
Quote from: cEvin Key on Oct 07, 2008, 09:16 PM
Michael Jackson

I'm pretty sure the Michael Jackson was a joke.  And Headup is the shit.

It might have been a joke but i would dig that! we can at least say that it would somehow be something interesting.
Personaly i'm not a big fan of Headup...it's a matter of taste I guess.

Variable

No, we can't agree that it would be interesting.  It would be a horrible idea.  Just like almost every other guest people have suggested in this thread.