Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

So I Bought Some Salvia Yesterday...

Started by Oldnewtype, Sep 24, 2006, 10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

No.   Dude, many of the videos I saw were of bad trips.  You cannot tell me that I would for sure have a good one.  Why would I want to look retarded, and drool all over myself...    Freak out, yell... think I'm being zipped up?!    Seriously... Youtube some of the videos.   I think you are lucky that you haven't had a bad experience.    I didn't even smoke weed until I was 27.. call me a prude, or whatever you wish.   I am just afraid of what some things will do to me.    And even tho theres a chance I will laugh absurdly....   There is a just as good of a chance that I could have a bad trip.    I'd rather smoke weed, and know what I'm in for.... and STILL laugh.

Good luck to all that do try it. 
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Corleone

Quote from: ronnie dobbs on Sep 06, 2008, 08:56 PM
salvia isn't that great, but you guys are getting some weak shit, where I live they have over 100x. Pretty intense but a lot of people don't like the way they feel after.
Try so find a higher potency.

Why would I want to not feel good? LOL

indychinoluv

Quote from: bored on Sep 12, 2008, 10:52 AM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Sep 12, 2008, 12:26 AM
(well maybe...)

typical junkie thinking (no offence, I am one junkie myself.. hah)

is skunk any good? I actually haven't ever tried that
Skunk is the best! We get the stuff that after you've broken it up, your fingers are all stuck together.

I have to quit if Im bringing a baby into the world. Same with smokes.

I've not had any sort of smoke in my body for 2 weeks now. It was nowhere near as hard to quit as i thought.

reality does suck though