Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

White Pony Worship

Started by Jedidiah Solomon, Nov 20, 2008, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebontha

speaking of this album, I'm considering selling my White Pony white background CD, and somehow acquiring either the red or black limited edition version. is there much difference between the two (or 3 - white version?, or 4 - gray version??) like, same content in the booklet...? I wouldn't know, I've never seen a copy with my own eyes, let alone held one in my hands...
Just sick to death of "Back To School (Mini Maggit)"...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Jedidiah Solomon

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Nov 21, 2008, 12:07 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 21, 2008, 05:21 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Nov 20, 2008, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 08:01 PM
lol aye, he's a fuckin' apple toker ennit!

I love to get cuffed and stuffed!
Domination is my middle name.

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 21, 2008, 11:31 PM
speaking of this album, I'm considering selling my White Pony white background CD, and somehow acquiring either the red or black limited edition version. is there much difference between the two (or 3 - white version?, or 4 - gray version??) like, same content in the booklet...? I wouldn't know, I've never seen a copy with my own eyes, let alone held one in my hands...

The black and red ones are the best copies to get. pick one up, The Boys Republic is probably the best song in the white pony sessions I think anyway.

Corleone

cool i love official threads

:-\ ::)

down_in_a_hole

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 21, 2008, 11:31 PM
Especially for you, I scanned the booklets for the 4 main WP versions : gray, white, black and red :

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/engine9/engine/engine_discographie_wp_scans.htm

;)

Nebontha

QuoteThe black and red ones are the best copies to get. pick one up, The Boys Republic is probably the best song in the white pony sessions I think anyway.
I thought as much.  In any case, not gonna bother even thinking about buying red or black version until I find a way to acquire more money... after looking at the prices for them on eBay, it's not really worth $50+ for The Boys Republic song, which was actually the first "rare" Deftones song I ever downloaded (back in 2001-early 2003)...but still, I do prefer it over Back To School any day...
And thank you down_in_a_hole, very kool of you!
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Jedidiah Solomon

They are like 15.00 bucks on amazon.

Nebontha

BLUE VERSION?! WTF IS THIS REAL??? http://www.amazon.ca/White-Pony-Deftones/dp/B00004TL21/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1227461403&sr=8-6
nothing special about it, but I just love the colour blue...$15 for the black/red versions? (in the US maybe...) mate are you high? LOL jk, about to go blaze some with some friends soon myself...
oh btw I'm in Canada so amazon.COM is kindof useless to me (does amazon.COM even ship to Canada?). On Amazon.CA red version is like $40, black version $31, and LOL one seller is offering their red version (new) for $373.56!!! Like holy shit I would never pay that much for a single CD, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would, unless they were super rich or super high on sum otha next level shite or some'in, but even then...
LOL sellers offering black version USED for over $60, others offering new for $30.95
I have reason to believe some of the ppl for Amazon.ca are crack whacked out of their minds...even some of my old blazing buddies are gettin into tha stuff like cocaine and ecstasy (done my share of that shit, no more...), fuck that shit it's a bad scene, seen?
Maybe one of these days when I have more money than I can count (LOL like that'll ever happen...), I'll own all the versions: grey, black, red, white version I already got (only one they sell around here as far as I know...), and maybe blue if it's the real deal...
God damn I've rambled on about pointless crap :o ::)
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

jbmp1390

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Nov 21, 2008, 07:14 AM
Wp era was a magical era!!!

Ya I'm glad chino was spending so much of his time just slipping deeper into various addictions. magical time

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?