Started by rock_n_frost, Oct 03, 2008, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

lol, probably.  Corgan is still the shit though.  I don't care what anyone says

downtownpony

Hidalgo

i did like the new smashing pumpkins album though

mr.sinister

[off-topic] Corgan doesn't appeal to me as much as back then.  He was indeed the shit in the 90's, but his last three CD's have been mediocre at best. ZWAN, thefutureembrace, and Zeitgeist were disappointments with Zeitgeist being the best. Corgan is still cool though, I hope the Gish Box Set makes me earn back all the respect I had for him. [/off-topic]

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Hidalgo on Oct 08, 2008, 08:54 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Oct 08, 2008, 07:49 AM
She thought it would be a party, or a little get together, she is friends with Ryan Dunn and Corey Taylor, she assumed he was having a get-together... I dunno, you know what they say about the word assume - it's make an ass of u and me.
so did she let him hit it?

Na, she left pissed off, they were more friends, they don't speak anymore. Corey Taylor on the other hand never tried anything like that to her. Anytime I see her they aren't around, I would love to meet any of them, esp. Ryan Dunn.

Hidalgo

i met Ryan Dunn breifly at a cky concert in oct 2002(cincinnati). for no reason while they were playin he was on the side of the stage towards the back drinkin a beer with a paper bag around it(like bums do), but they never anounced he was there, & he never got on the mic. lol. just bumming around on the side of the stage, unanounced. then after they got done playing they walked through the crowd. that's where i breifly said "Ryan Dunn, what's up" *hey man*, pat on the shoulder deal. one of the very few "famous" people i've met, besides deftones

stoneFeD

Variable

earphone

Vesanic

Anyway, has anybody got that live version of passenger with Maynard ?

Vesanic

At least, the shit is true. I've just read a review of 2001's Roskilde Festival. Indeed, Maynard came out with the Deftones to sing Passenger. I've just found a trader who's got the whole concert. I don't know how to convince him to send me the track, I'm not a trader...

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

whodunit?

Few years ago I had live version of the song with Mynard on the vocal so yes, there is a recording of that.

Vesanic

Vesanic

Quote from: whodunit? on Nov 12, 2008, 08:36 AM
Few years ago I had live version of the song with Mynard on the vocal so yes, there is a recording of that.

What did you make of it ?

Vesanic

Finally, I've got this live version.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Vesanic

Quote from: Alvar on Nov 15, 2008, 01:09 PM
theres a second one

Yeah, I know, it was at a show in Vancouver. Def-head posted it some times ago, and I'm asking him to post it again.