Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

WHAT SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?! (SNEAKER WARNING)

Started by sharingbuns, Nov 16, 2008, 12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

You should let me paint your nails all cute like.

Variable

Jesus Christ.  I KNEW that if I posted pics of my feet that a conversation would emerge about it.  Just like when I posted pics of my balls and people started to nit pick all these little things.  lol you peoples really are some haters.  Just because I am hot enough and cool enough to be a celebrity, doesn't mean I photoshop all of my pictures to always look squeaky clean like celebrities do.

And ill take a pass on the pedicure, but thanks for offering.

devilinside

Boy someone has a cactus up their ass! I wasn't talkin shit about your feet...asshole.

Variable

devilinside

Yeah but that whole rant sounded condescending.

Variable

sharingbuns

Quote from: Variable on Nov 16, 2008, 07:09 AM
my feet are not nasty.  They are feet

Frodo, you got some hairy hobbit feet.

JAAAY KAAAAY
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Ill post a pic of the bottom of my feet.  Then you will have something to talk about.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Nov 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
Ill post a pic of the bottom of my feet.  Then you will have something to talk about.

how can the bottom of your feet be dirty/nasty when we all know its your knees that we should be afraid of?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Jedidiah Solomon

I'm about to pick up a pair of Campus 80's though, those are like my dream come true, the original campus, excellent. they got em in purple too.

Contradictio In Terminis

I can taste your pale blood flowing from the moon. I can feel your anger breaking your cocoon. Twisting from the graveyard your final place of rest is the light of nothing forming at the crest. I will break your memory and I will break your name. I won't let your body be place inside a grave.

Jedidiah Solomon

deftonekid

Quote from: Jedidiah Solomon on Nov 20, 2008, 09:22 PM
I'm about to pick up a pair of Campus 80's though, those are like my dream come true, the original campus, excellent. they got em in purple too.
I still have my Black Suede Campus even they're all fucked up now but I fucking love 'em

Variable

Its not about being dirty.  I am quite clean.  Its about having the bottom of your feet slowly get tenderized and then worn away in the form of blisters as you truck on a 12 mile hump with 100 lbs on your back.  It is.......pretty fucking painful.  Pretty nasty to look at too.

White Wrist

or

or...at work...

Variable

lostpilot

I dislike shiny leather.
and actually the only occasions I put on my formal shoes happen like once in a year..
now since it's quite cold outside, snow etc, I'm wearing these semi-sneaker leather shoes, very nice
looks something like this

Crazylegs