Change
Feiticeira
Bored
Around the Fur
Digital Bath
7 Words
Head up

Audio quality: B+

Notes: a good show from the White Pony era. " Digital Bath " from this concert is regarded as the best performance of Chino on " Digital Bath " ever.

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=IEIDWB7Z

Nebontha

QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 29, 2008, 12:27 AM

Notes: a good show from the White Pony era. " Digital Bath " from this concert is regarded as the best performance of Chino on " Digital Bath " ever.

regarded best by who? where can i see the voting results , or was it a jury?

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 29, 2008, 07:07 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 29, 2008, 12:27 AM

regarded best by who? where can i see the voting results , or was it a jury?

By a lot of fans on youtube who have seen the video.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
"Not a valid win32 operation"...wtf m8... >:( :( ??? ??? ::) :-\

Sorry mate but it works here.

You should get a better .RAR extractor program

Nebontha

yah I figured, last time it worked was... well damn I don't remember correctly cuz we had this other program called 7-Zip which worked wonders until the hard drive it was on died
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nebontha on Nov 30, 2008, 12:17 AM
yah I figured, last time it worked was... well damn I don't remember correctly cuz we had this other program called 7-Zip which worked wonders until the hard drive it was on died

For RAR files, you should use WinRar. Really good and easy to install software.

defTHE1s

Thanks man, my bootlegs collection is growing more!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Nebontha

Quoteyah I figured, last time it worked was... well damn I don't remember correctly cuz we had this other program called 7-Zip which worked wonders until the hard drive it was on died

For RAR files, you should use WinRar. Really good and easy to install software.
EDIT: BOO YAH BABY IT WORKS NOW!!  LMAO all I did was open WInRar itself and find the file, instead of what I usually do, which is right click the .zip/.rar document and select "open with" then "shortcut to winrar", which actually (unsuccessfully) attempts to open the WinRar that was on the crashed hard drive. Found the new WinRar my bro installed, and it works, listening to Digital Bath now.  :D ;D and yeh, it certainly sounds like one of the best live recordings of Digital Bath I have ever heard.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Vesanic

Quote from: Nebontha on Dec 02, 2008, 03:04 PM
EDIT: BOO YAH BABY IT WORKS NOW!!  LMAO all I did was open WInRar itself and find the file, instead of what I usually do, which is right click the .zip/.rar document and select "open with" then "shortcut to winrar", which actually (unsuccessfully) attempts to open the WinRar that was on the crashed hard drive. Found the new WinRar my bro installed, and it works, listening to Digital Bath now.  :D ;D and yeh, it certainly sounds like one of the best live recordings of Digital Bath I have ever heard.

Yeah, it is.

Actually, I think the one at Roseland Ballroom 2000 is probably the best but the recording quality is not that good...