Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lostpilot's music (the Picturesque Episodes + KING SLEEP)

Started by lostpilot, Dec 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

awesome. it's the instrumental version? so there's gonna be vocals?

well either way, i like it - the beat, the dynamics.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

yes there will be vocals.
this however might only come out in the second King Sleep album, since the first one is already formed.

And yes, I already have two full albums recorded, all I need to do is finish the vocals.
WHICH IS A DIFFICULT THING. But I'll pull it off somehow.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

YES I AM.

A BROKEN BUT QUITE AWESOME MACHINE.

It.. just flows.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

lostpilot

How does the cosmic-story "Constellations" continue, where does the traveller go as he enters the portal, the Low Star? The answers lie in the "Endless Lullabies", and album that has been hanging in the air with me for so long. I have composed most of the tracks back at the end of 2010, while I was in Turkey, having a different kind of experience and I feel like I put lots of myself into this post-rock record. I take these things seriously, the story continues. However, the album has dated - and even though it's original composure is pretty much ready for releasing, my mind is indecisive.

the Picturesque Episodes - the Endless Blooms

The original composure contains four tracks - the "Endless Blooms", "Eternal", "Still Silent Years", "Multiverse" and tells the musical version of mental journey of the traveller, through the portal, into another dimension. Since the original musical story of the previous albums ("Constellations" and such) now is becoming a book (a science fiction story), the journey has changed a little, and I want to include two other tracks and remaster everything from scratch. It's a though decision that I can't get my grip around!

In any decision the album will be released, and hopefully soon since it's already almost done (like everything with me, never complete, never good enough - including more than 30 King Sleep tracks..). I feel a strong need to start singing in performances and both on record, to let my spirit out there, to all of you listening, yet I still feel like I still have not grown enough to do a pretty decent job and receive your praise, but I will!

Much love,
Darius
the Picturesque Episodes + King Sleep

lostpilot

Check out my new website:

http://kingsleepmusic.blogspot.com/

Soon it will be moved to kingsleepmusic.com
Awesome. Things are moving.

lostpilot

so,

a demo of my new tracks that will be finished with vocals, themes, videos and other cool things in the future.
I hope you like it
xoxo, Darius

http://www.mediafire.com/?94z22p3fy5x127c

bright lights, big city

Giving it a listen now, and as usual I like it. Definitely interested in seeing what direction you take this with vocals.

EDIT - oh wait, Autotape Dream has some vocals...nice
DERP

lostpilot

Vocals are a bitch.
I have ideas but they're all so fluid, so different.. it will take me time.

wither-I

Quote from: lostpilot on Dec 07, 2012, 01:59 PM
so,

a demo of my new tracks that will be finished with vocals, themes, videos and other cool things in the future.
I hope you like it
xoxo, Darius

http://www.mediafire.com/?94z22p3fy5x127c

already in my top of 2012

sacred sounds

"coming into the nearness of distance"

DeftonesNZ

lostpilot

Jerry_Curls

Listened to it while laying in bed with my boo and its awesome! Some great tracks!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

SINGULARITY by the Picturesque Episodes

Coming very soon, new ambient

DeftonesNZ

I like your album artwork style it reminds me of Isis and Jesu's covers has the same sort of flat colours and blurred thing going on

lostpilot