Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fireal acoustic cover.

Started by Vesanic, Jan 03, 2009, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyKeyEmMbOs

Thought you might like it.

But the ending is not that good, the beginnig is still impressive.

Edit: THIS IS NOT MY COVER.

shine down unshy

jesusinabowlofdirt

have u even listen to the entire song? it gets worse and worse... the ending is actually horrible, my ears began to bleed

lithium

good job man

edit: actually your deftones covers are all pretty good.
💩

Penicks

When the 'much than more' part starts, it's ruined quite a bit. Good voice though.

Vesanic

Hey guys, it's not MY cover, it's a random cover I've found on the net.

lithium

💩

jesusinabowlofdirt

KLaUThiO

Urantia23

mono

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 04, 2009, 06:00 PM
Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 04, 2009, 05:07 PM
Quote from: lithium on Jan 04, 2009, 12:22 AM
fggt

+1

And why ?

you post shitty links over and over and over. you surley seem to prefer quanity over quality. and this time u said "tought u might like this" and then when people complains about some parts of that song you type in those opinions as your own in the head post. thats lame

Vesanic

Over and over again ? I've maybe posted 2 or 3 covers.

And my opinion is and will always be that the beginning is great but not the second part. I thought this even if I said " Thought you might like this . "

The problem is that you don't leave me alone you fuckin' wanker, you think you're funny by bringing me down but you suck at it and that's why you suck, globally.

jesusinabowlofdirt

im not trying to bring you down, im just teling like it is.

and yes maybe only 2 or 3 covers (anyone can serach for "deftones covers" on you tube if thats what youre into) but all the rest is useless too. to me anyways

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 06, 2009, 02:21 PM

and yes maybe only 2 or 3 covers (anyone can serach for "deftones covers" on you tube if thats what youre into) but all the rest is useless too. to me anyways

I didn't say that was useful, I just share the cover that seems better than most of the others in general, there's no obligation, and a single topic won't break your life, so get over it and don't open this kind of topics if you're don't like them.

ApiX

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 06, 2009, 02:21 PM

i dont know whats wrong with you?

jesusinabowlofdirt

thats what the doctors say

and they are like:   ???