Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Searching for instrumentals.

Started by Vesanic, Jan 13, 2009, 01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Hey guys, I'm looking for some Deftones instrumentals.

I know there's not many of these but if you've got any stuff, it would be cool, I heard there was a Change instrumental floating around, don't know if it's true or what.

Thanks in advance

jesusinabowlofdirt

ooh no - im not falling for that one... u are going to put your own singing on it and then put up a youtube link to it and say "thought u might like it" although its gonna suck ass

Starz

Yeah I'm also looking for some Deftones instrumentals so I can put it on YouTube with me singing over it. Thanks.

tarkil

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 13, 2009, 12:59 PM
ooh no - im not falling for that one... u are going to put your own singing on it and then put up a youtube link to it and say "thought u might like it" although its gonna suck ass

lol.......   ;D

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Hidalgo

there's a minerva instrumental

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Jan 13, 2009, 12:59 PM

FUCK YOU, YOU DAMN STUPID ASSHOLE, GO DIE WITH YOUR FUCKIN' DIRTY SPIRIT, IF I COULD, I WOULD KILL YOU MYSELF IN A SECOND, YOU BALLSUCKER !!!!

White Pwny

wow.  yer really pissed.  I could tell with all the caps.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

jesusinabowlofdirt

??? calm down vesanic, im just joking around, "why so serious"

defTHE1s

stop being "the jokers"... there is only one joker!!!!! "

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

btw... the only instrumentals that i remember having are some the bob ezrin demos (that most here already have) and... that minerva instrumental (but it's not played by Deftones, it's a kind of guitar lesson or something similar... and Sleep Walk (Santo & Johny cover) good instrumental song... those are what i can remember having and noticed about... there are more? I'm missing some? oh..and of course U,U,D,D,l,R....... but we all know that this is the song as it is... doesn't have lyrics, neither Sleep walk..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

BloodyKnifePrty

yeah I actually have two different versions of the Minerva instrumentals, one labeled Backing Remix and one labeled Introverse Remix.  There's also the Polarwind remix of Change that's instrumental.

dictatesofreason

then theres the string quartet tributes....i have those

defTHE1s

how good are them? i've never heard to them.... although they have covered many good bands... i think i only heard once rxqueen... but i was like... bored...

Vesanic

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 15, 2009, 04:14 AM
how good are them? i've never heard to them.... although they have covered many good bands... i think i only heard once rxqueen... but i was like... bored...

Knife party is the best I think.

pissedandpierced

I have the Xerces instrumental on my ipod, if I can get it uploaded I'll let you know.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

dictatesofreason

i think good i mean strings wise, i think they did a good job let me know if you em upped.

Deftonesaddict

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Jan 14, 2009, 01:15 AM
yeah I actually have two different versions of the Minerva instrumentals, one labeled Backing Remix and one labeled Introverse Remix.  There's also the Polarwind remix of Change that's instrumental.

any chance of uploading those 2 minerva instrumentals?

Grandulon

Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 14, 2009, 12:37 AM

Yeah and he was played by JACK fucking NICHOLSON
then mimicked by some teenage heartthrob who couldn't control his drug mixtures.

defTHE1s

i like both jokers indeed... but the first is now like... obsolete... but yeah, Nicholson rules... i've just watched The Shinning and it's pretty good the way he acts!

Penicks

Quote from: Grandulon on Jan 16, 2009, 02:49 PM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Jan 14, 2009, 12:37 AM

Yeah and he was played by JACK fucking NICHOLSON
then mimicked by some teenage heartthrob who couldn't control his drug mixtures.

Fucking seconded.