Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

LIBRARY: Team Sleep B-Sides

Started by buddyboy101, Jan 25, 2009, 04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkmaggit69

Drinks won't stain this birth!

whales moan

Would somebody be able to re-establish the link for Off the Record (2001 demos)?  It is no longer functional.

Btw, I love that you re-arranged the song order.  It always annoyed me that these original leaks seemed out of order.

Thanks!!

lozz

There's a mass without roofs, there's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill
There's a right to obey and there's a right to kill

jeroenD27

are there any team sleep cds you can buy physical copy except from the team sleep album

digital bath

Quote from: jeroenD27 on Feb 08, 2014, 08:27 PM
are there any team sleep cds you can buy physical copy except from the team sleep album

I only know the ever (foreign flag) single.

TheyCallMeP

TheyCallMeP

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Jun 18, 2014, 03:05 AM
RIP Team Sleep

Maybe I get to eat my words. With Death Grips broken up now and Zach Hill with some time on his hands (I'm assuming), anyone think Team Sleep might start recording once the new Deftones record is completed?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Jul 04, 2014, 06:49 AM
RIP Team Sleep

Maybe I get to eat my words. With Death Grips broken up now and Zach Hill with some time on his hands (I'm assuming), anyone think Team Sleep might start recording once the new Deftones record is completed?
Maybe but Chino's side project are becoming pretty popular, especially Crosses which seems like the first one to have widespread success with people outiside the usual deftones fanbase, he seems commited to touring with palms aswell so i don't see team sleep returning at a full time level, if it does happe i think it'll be a case of Chino just keeping it low key and avoiding the record companies and big tours, they'll probably just distribute songs online and stuff like that.

E-Money

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Jul 04, 2014, 06:49 AM
RIP Team Sleep

maybe there will be a Team Sleep 2.... or maybe there already is... 

rumors

DeftonesNZ

Thats good news there's no other band that scratches that unique team sleep itch, I would just love to hear more from the musicians involved Crooks beats are just so unique and emotive and I've really fallen in love with Todds hypnotic writing style, i would love to hear more music from them even if it wasn't in the team sleep capacity but it makes me sad to think these guys wouldn't work together again as far as musical chemistry these guys have got it. Hopefully the guys also know they've got fans now not just Chino, they might not know  but there are people out there who would love to hear their music.

Diplo

I will love to hear some new Team Sleep, but I'm pretty scared that Chino will screw up the vocals.

tarkil

Quote from: rumors on Jul 05, 2014, 07:29 AM
Things...are happening.

Oh my !!               :o
Moar info plz !!!!!!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

pony_01

TheyCallMeP

Just Kidding might be the most addicting demo I've listened to in a while. I'd love a studio version with vocals.

buddyboy101

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Jul 16, 2014, 01:37 PM
Just Kidding might be the most addicting demo I've listened to in a while. I'd love a studio version with vocals.

Agreed, it's killer

E-Money

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 17, 2014, 06:50 PM

Agreed, it's killer

Yupp, Just Kidding is great, but my favorite is Gridlock.  Its so dark and depressing yet beautiful at the same time.  Team Sleep is the best. 

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: E-Money on Jul 18, 2014, 03:29 AM
Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 17, 2014, 06:50 PM

Agreed, it's killer

Yupp, Just Kidding is great, but my favorite is Gridlock.  Its so dark and depressing yet beautiful at the same time.  Team Sleep is the best.
I second this gridlock my favourite too, they're all pretty awesome but i'll just happily listen to gridlock on repeat

ghettovaquero

Can someone please upload Team sleep Live 2001. it features blvd nights with alternate lyrics and solid gold with lyrics as well

shoop

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Aug 03, 2014, 08:08 PM
Can someone please upload Team sleep Live 2001. it features blvd nights with alternate lyrics and solid gold with lyrics as well
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bvwjdpj10pbq59b/The+Cactus+club+%2701.rar