Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Resident Evil 5

Started by shine down unshy, Jan 28, 2009, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

definitely not coming out for PSP, and i havent heard anything about a PC version. so good luck dude.

i'm still up in the air on this, though. but it is Resident Evil so I'll end up getting it eventually. especially since it's got co-op now.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

ooww... fuck that then... >:( if nothing appears to PC or PSP, i dunno what i'm going to do... maybe steal a PS3 or a XBOX??  :P

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 11, 2009, 08:08 PM
definitely not coming out for PSP, and i havent heard anything about a PC version. so good luck dude.

i'm still up in the air on this, though. but it is Resident Evil so I'll end up getting it eventually. especially since it's got co-op now.

My thoughts exactly.

bright lights, big city

haha i couldn't imagine life without the seXBox 360...
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Fireal1222

bought it... not gonna play till tomorrow tho

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I will buy it next week
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

oldgentlovecraft

I don't know if I want to buy it now or wait until later...

bright lights, big city

friends and i are all gonna go be gay and buy it today. we'll play it tonight, goddammit this game better be good....
DERP

bright lights, big city

it's a good game, simply put. After about an hour of getting used to the controls again, I was hooked. It's just like RE4 but in daylight and with Chris, who is just as much of a badass as Leon.

some nice "oh shit" moments in it so far as well, plus there's been some info about Jill so far. Looking forward to playin again tomorrow.
DERP

Fireal1222

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 16, 2009, 04:20 AM
it's a good game, simply put. After about an hour of getting used to the controls again, I was hooked. It's just like RE4 but in daylight and with Chris, who is just as much of a badass as Leon.

some nice "oh shit" moments in it so far as well, plus there's been some info about Jill so far. Looking forward to playin again tomorrow.

right. its the same thing as RE4, but with better graphics. i like the fact that its been daylight so far. so i can see most of the details in the environment.

the controls are difficult at first. but im sure i will get used to them again. like i always have to with RE games..

but yes. so far so good.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Nebontha

Got the demo on my 360.  Beat both of the demo levels, Shanty Town and the 1st level whateveritwascalled.  Haven't tried split-screen co-op yet, but maybe I'll play it later at my bud's place, his roommate owns the full game.
Considering my friends and I are practically addicted to zombie games (Call Of Duty:World At War zombie mode, Left 4 Dead) nowadays, one of us will have to acquire our own copy of this game. But preferably when the price goes down...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

Hidalgo

i'm proably gonna sell my copy. the game didn't really deliver. re4 was much better. i dont like the partner thing either. something was just off about the game

Hidalgo

sold, got "ninja gaiden sigma" with the money from it

snw9

Resident Evil 6 is on the way! Apparently, its gonna have new controls too unlike the 5th one. I wish it could be way more interactive so characters get to do more cool shit...
Code: [Select]

bright lights, big city

If there's ever a series to reboot, I would allow RE to restart. I had fun with RE4 and RE5 but I really miss the mansions and close quarter creepiness of RE0 through Code Veronica.
DERP

black coffee

Definitely gonna buy RE6, but I also loved RE5 so this is not a big surprise. That mercenaries mode was the shit.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Any images or trailer or something?

snw9

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Dec 14, 2011, 10:45 AM
Any images or trailer or something?

Not that I have seen lately.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2011, 04:36 PM
If there's ever a series to reboot, I would allow RE to restart. I had fun with RE4 and RE5 but I really miss the mansions and close quarter creepiness of RE0 through Code Veronica.

I know! The first game is still fun to play though
Code: [Select]

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

DERP