Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Resident Evil 5

Started by shine down unshy, Jan 28, 2009, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Penicks

While speaking to MCV Magazine, Capcom UK's head of marketing, Dave Turner, explained the series' action focus:

"We've seen the popularity of Resident Evil increase massively as the series became more action-oriented - Resident Evil 5 is the biggest seller in the series. So, it makes sense for us to follow this action area more fully."

lame

god damned piece of shit series now

you guys have no taste

black coffee

Crying out loud man.

I also loved the shit out of the old Resident Evil games, but I took RE5 for what it is, a fun action game with an excellent co-op mode. If you don't like where they're headed with the series, there are other games which still have those shock moments... like Alan Wake or Silent Hill, especially SH: Homecoming is great in that department.

Penicks

well they shouldn't call it resident evil then

stupid ass call of duty treatment

bright lights, big city

you think this will be the call of duty treatment? wait till you see operation raccoon city in march.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Nebontha

pfffft who cares about the "shocks"?  Well I used to as well, but they don't really last beyond the first playthrough/first time playing the game anyway...
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

black coffee

Two and a half weeks until Operation Racoon City comes out, about time that my xbox gets used again.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

So a new trailer of RE6 came yesterday :D

Resident Evil 6 - Captivate Trailer

Looks good.Perhaps capcom wants to pay the fans with a good game after such a shit like Tekken vs Street Fighter? :D

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?