Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

My Own Summer SINGLE Disc 2

Started by iWally, Dec 19, 2013, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iWally

Just today I bought the My Own Summer Single (wich I accidentaly found in a Record Store here in my town), but when I opened the case, it had just the 1st disc and said that the 2nd I need to get separately.

So, I need to buy this disc or can I get it for free? Where/How can I get it?

Thanks.

shoop

And with a 1 second search on ebay.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEFTONES-My-Own-Summer-CD-Single-1998-4-Tracks-/310793793344?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item485cc0ef40

Gooooogle & ebay man. Use them!  ;D And if you just want to download it, it's likely on piratebay if you search Deftones.

iWally

Yeah I already have it downloaded, but I started collecting their albuns, singles and eps a couple of months ago. Unfortunately they don't ship this disc to Brazil :/

Thanks

shoop

in the description..: USA, Canada and rest of world shipping £3.80
Rest of the world doesn't include Brazil?? Did you even ask them?

iWally

it was on the description for me.. it was saying in capital red letters that they dont ship to brazil.

shoop

Quote from: iWally on Dec 22, 2013, 10:02 PM
it was on the description for me.. it was saying in capital red letters that they dont ship to brazil.
Ah my bad, bummer.. I noticed it now in the shipping & handling tab. Excludes: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico. I'm sure it's online somewhere still if you look hard enough. Good luck

ignore the fashion

The be quiet and drive single is the same way, one has room for both disc, but you have to buy them separately.

Northcal

I bought this disc for $6 at Rasputin rec store !