Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

you had a conversation with a pig, and you started crying?

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 04, 2010, 11:58 AM
those born on the 7th of february have a social vision and a desire to right existing inequalities. they are among the most idealistic people of the year, but can be mistaken for being harsh, ironic, even cynical by those who do not understand them. it is true that they are severely critical of life as it is, but not without an idea of what it could be. their efforts to live by their ideals, however, and hopes that others will also, are not always realistic.

those feb 7 people less openly critical are sometimes taken for being innocent or naive, primarily due to their natural air and youthful manner. indeed, they value greatly the sincerity of youth and seek to keep it alive in themselves. they generally believe that what is closest to divinity, nature or universal values is the best that there is.

woah I am actually impressed by that, I am a critic of life generally. I guess though most scientists who don't have a life and that have been betrayed before may fall under that spell.

Sounds like an awesome read. hehe.

lostpilot

I'm very nicely winedrunk, and I could now pleasurably nail any of you.

lostpilot

well I'm disappointed, nobody reacted to my subtle request of camwhore sex!

Law

Hahaha damn it I was too late!

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 04, 2010, 02:25 PM
you had a conversation with a pig, and you started crying?

i was upset before that about something and i started talking to gunther the pig and he started nuzzling my elbow, and being in the emotional state i was in, it made me cry because he was being too cute given the situation at hand. it was more like crying and laughing at the same time though.

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 04, 2010, 08:58 PM
I'm very nicely winedrunk, and I could now pleasurably nail any of you.

getting into the easter spirit a little too much, eh?

and it's never a good idea to have sex with a drunk person.

lostpilot

actually, yeah, it is not.
there are often very unpleasant repercussions

blixa

man, i just watched the boat that rocked. i want to live on a boat, smoke and listen to rock and roll all day.

Law

blixa

you owe me four pints of beer and a packet of smokes.

Jacob

Quote from: blixa on Apr 05, 2010, 02:46 PM

there's cigarettes, and then there's Marlboro Lights. guess which one I prefer?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

MARLBORO LIGHTS!

lostpilot

I used to smoke Marlboro, but now I'm kinda stuck with lower grade cigarettes.
Am thinking of dropping this habit while I'll be in Turkey.

blixa

fat chance hahahaha

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 05, 2010, 02:46 PM

You are an expensive bird, you'd better be worth it hehe!

Cheers guys for giving her ideas! :P

lostpilot

well I'm sorry, young mister, but I'm pretty sure you still owe me a caravan

blixa

we're expensive people to have as friends, adam.

my needs are simple: a boat, smokes, and alcohol. oh, and food. although i don't really need a big boat like radio rock...i can settle for a rowboat. i need a hat too. it has to be an akubra though.

lostpilot

kids, please motivate me. I'm dying here, lol
I have to give the first version of my coursework to my lecturer in less than a month and I haven't written anything yet, not a word.
the topic is not to bad - something along the lines on how the internet changed the independent music labels, and I have quite a lot of literature on it (pretty much everything I would need); I just need that kick to start things going.

Shit, I have so much work nowadays.
I have to finish the storybook for my new album; then me and my other band "slowattack" are planning to record our first and only album until summer, and there is a lot of work to be done in my university.

shit, mates, shit.

blixa

i get how you feel. i have so much work to do. i have papers due and i have to start shooting for my honours work, which i haven't done yet.

my only advice is to start doing one thing at a time. do the top priority thing first and then make you way down. you're going to feel exhausted but really good when you're half way done.

lostpilot

well, breaking up with my girlfriend really did not help gain any motivation
sucks to be me, I guess