Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i'm pretty sure you have a mission in life, darius, and that mission is to keep as many tourists out of lithuania as possible haha.

lostpilot

lol, yeah.
I'm not a really good commercial for my country, you know.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 08, 2010, 05:34 AM
i'm pretty sure you have a mission in life, darius, and that mission is to keep as many tourists out of lithuania as possible haha.

haha, it's a deep burn!

Got my second paper accepted for publication today, and also INVITED to give a talk in Warwick. GET IN!

lostpilot

you're doing quite well I guess.
I haven't started mine yet. not going to for a couple of weeks. I'm a lazy ass, I know.

I hate my university these days. There is nothing interesting going on there, our lecturers aren't very professional and even academic, everyone's so shallow and fucking irritating. I thought I'd explode today, cause:
a) it was fucking boring
b) it was fucking boring
c) it was fucking boring
d) everyone was giving attitude towards our lecturers
e) though the lecturers suck at their job
f) I hate my university atm

blixa

adam, what the fuck! will it be published online as well? i want to read it so i can quote it in conversation with my mates at the pub hahaha mazel tov, motherfucker.

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 08, 2010, 02:30 PM

I hate my university these days. There is nothing interesting going on there, our lecturers aren't very professional and even academic, everyone's so shallow and fucking irritating.

all my lecturers are established artists, curators, and writers. my lecturer from last year, who i'm super close to, had andrew bird ask her if he could borrow one of her works as cover art for his record:

the royalties from that paid for her flat hahaha

here i am standing in front of her bird series at the art gallery of nsw:

lostpilot

you have cool lecturers. mine are definitely a no no.

cool, we're having a random show with slowattack today, some random band from Latvia is coming to Kaunas today, and they just thought of making a show. it's nothing big, probably no guests will come anyway, but we're playing for ourselves today. should be a good night, I guess

blixa

play a good show. i bet there's going to be a few fans there. fan girls from the darius cult.

i want to go to latvia some day.

lostpilot

Latvia is okay, kinda :)
I'm filling some of the forms for the Erasmus exchange today.
Lots of confusion in my head. I have to send those docs in in aprox a month.

Law

Yeah sure well this was some previous work

http://link.aip.org/link/JCPSA6/v131/i9/p094704/s1

not the most rivetting read but hey I try!

blixa

dude, i just woke up and reading that has made me want to go back to sleep again hahaha

Law

Haha its okay I know when I am not appreciated!

lostpilot

yesterdays show was awesome.
we had real good time, and quite a lot people came, which we never expect anyway.

blixa

see, i predicted a good show and you got one. holler!

Quote from: Law on Apr 10, 2010, 01:45 PM
Haha its okay I know when I am not appreciated!

i can appreciate you in a different way. my friend's boyfriend is a physicist. he's doing his phd in brisbane right now. i remember being in the car with them and then en vogue came on and we both started singing along. it was at this point that i realised i was really friends with him and that i really liked him. your time will come.

lostpilot

=

blixa

it just means i can be friends with very smart people and talk about the czech republic and how it was so much cooler when it was called czechoslovakia.

Law

Haha I know I am taking the piss, I get along with random sets of people... I am not anal about being around academics or anything, I am just picky about friends in general. Saying that I am weird, I must be to write something like that :D

LP glad your gig went well. How's everything on the female front?

lostpilot

well, I had some weird experiences lately (though I am not looking for anything serious now)

a) Our bands saxophonist, well, she is a real close friend of mine; and after that show I just went to say goodbye to her and just hug her; and while we were at that, we kinda finished the hug, and at that particular second my body thought it was perfectly natural to give her a kiss - while my brain said - dude, what, this can't be right. So I just had this intense weird moment and went away

b) There is this really nice girl from Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, about 120 km away. We've been friends for quite a while now, 4-5 years, and we've always been somewhat into one another, but after I broke up with my ex I started thinking a lot about her. A lot of dreams preceded. The content can only be available for 18+ people, lol
edit: by the way, she has same dreams about me, lol

blixa

i wish it was this simple for me to find a beau! but i think it is because i don't want one...

by anyway, darius, what are your moves? try them out on us and we'll tell you if they'll work or not.

Crazylegs

Your move the other night when you were winedrunk, didn't work on me. Just so you know.

lostpilot

lol, kids, I don't have any moves. I just joke in a kinky fashion a lot.
That pretty much sums up my "moves"

I'm soooo amateur at that