Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Law

No that sounds a bit wrong to be honest. But will you do it for me?

And for some reason, Maz you remind me of this tune.

Metric - Satellite Mind

Anyway, submitted my corrections for my paper, should be out asap.

blixa

weird seeing i don't like metric whatsoever hahaha

this is more me:
the ship song

in the beginning when blixa lights nick's cigarette...that just hits me so hard.

this is my favourite song in the world.

Law

Not really my thing, but we'll agree to disagree if that makes any sense in this situation.... :D

Law

And my website is up too

adamdlaw.com

blixa

now i know where to address my love letters to...

you're older than me by a few months.

Law

Is that a bad thing?

blixa

nah, was just thinking it to myself. i almost ended up being a 1987 baby but thank god i didn't.

Law

Haha yeah 1986 babies are waaaay cooler.

Had a good week thus far?

blixa

it's actually been a shitty couple of weeks. mum was in and out of hospital during easter and was in a lot of pain once she was home. she had an operation and she's still not completely alright. she doesn't get enough sleep because she's awake most of the night crying because she's in shitloads of pain, but sometimes she's okay. i hope she eventually gets better. i haven't been able to focus on uni work and i haven't started shooting for my honours work, which i'm hopefully starting this week.

anyway, that's a sob story and a half. what about you? any professors making indecent sexual proposals towards you?

Law

Sorry to hear that, I hope she get's better soon so I send all my best wishes your way :) Don't worry about ranting, it's good to get it off your chest somehow. But anyway don't let your work fall behind, it's pretty hard to get back into the swing of things if you don't keep up with it from my experience.

I haven't had any Professors offering their services, damn. I am looking at a job in London at Imperial though...

On Saturday I went to a rock club and had a decent time, I definitely a light weight in comparison to my former self. Alas, I had a good badminton session yesterday, so good in fact that I broke a racket from smashing, nice.

Keep your chin up!

blixa

she's going for her second operation tomorrow. she's been feeling absolutely atrocious tonight. i made her some soup but she couldn't eat the noodles, only drank the liquid. she took some painkillers and she was telling me how she just wants to sleep because she's very tired. she can't sleep because of the pain and her pills take about two hours to kick in. it's complete and utter shit.

i can apply for a two year uk work visa in july. i have to make it to hackney at some point hahaha

blixa

why did it take me this long to figure out how attractive mike patton is?

damnnn.

Crazylegs

Alls i know is that it didn't take me long to decide he was a pretentious knob.

blixa

my lecturer went down to melbourne to meet him. they exchanged emails. she absolutely loves him and she said he was a top bloke. i trust her judgement of character. i don't think much about the music he makes with his bands although i think i like mr bungle. i have at least two of their records.

he's sexy and most sexy people are at times pretentious knobs.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 19, 2010, 12:48 PM
she's going for her second operation tomorrow. she's been feeling absolutely atrocious tonight. i made her some soup but she couldn't eat the noodles, only drank the liquid. she took some painkillers and she was telling me how she just wants to sleep because she's very tired. she can't sleep because of the pain and her pills take about two hours to kick in. it's complete and utter shit.

i can apply for a two year uk work visa in july. i have to make it to hackney at some point hahaha

Yeah hackney would be fun, London in general is fun actually.

lostpilot

hey, I'm at the hospital, ruptured apendicitis. I miss the world

Crazylegs

everyone is in the hospital in this thread. Totally lame. Get well.

blixa

i think it's adam. he's bad luck.

blixa

my thighs in 2007:

i never ended up going to the beach though. i'm a bit bigger now, but i like it. it looks good on me.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Apr 20, 2010, 02:20 PM
my thighs in 2007:

i never ended up going to the beach though. i'm a bit bigger now, but i like it. it looks good on me.
those are some weird lookin' outlets you got down under.
oh yeah so how hasn't a penis liked you in a long time?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?