Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

CL, lol, Micheal Jacksons fanboy :P

Adam, this is ridiculous, I cannot find you. I find tons of Adam Law's, if I define location, they can't find any.
Wickeeeeeed

Law

Haha you have found me now right?

Oh and...

Happy St George's Day!

"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word,
which means more to me than any other.
That word is ENGLAND." Well done Churchy!

lostpilot

yeah, as you see I did :)

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 22, 2010, 06:10 PM
Adam, this is ridiculous,

his location is blixa's bed.

Law

haha, can't wait for that.

blixa

yeah, i don't let just anybody in my bed.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 23, 2010, 03:15 PM
yeah, i don't let just anybody in my bed.

Sarcasm intended? Well I don't either hehe

Can't imagine what the others think ("get a room already"), dirty motel stop is in order.

blixa

i don't do sarcasm (look at that pun!)

i'd have to pull a tarkil on you aka drink spike and then touch you without your consent. you have all the sexual qualities. i'm just a nerd.

Law

you're a nerd!? Remember what I do for a job dear! I don't think it gets any more nerdy :P

blixa

beat that, betch.

ps. i'm not wearing a bra in that pic. flat as a wall, i tell ya.

Law

I'm not one of those fake guys where boobs is everything you know hehe

Proactiveness in the bedroom now thats awesome, I'm sure most guys would agree.

And a copy of Maxim every now and again.

blixa

i have a flat chest and you have a small penis. we're even.

Law

Damn I'm found. Oh well I'll have to do then if that's okay

blixa

dude, it's more than ok hahaha.

i'm an acquired taste and even then that's pushing it.

Law

Haha don't get the wrong idea in your head, I'm the vitruvian man!

blixa

i usually hate dirty talk but american men manage to make it sound so fucking incredible.

Law

Yeah that's because when they talk rude, it doesn't sound that offensive.

However in our accents, especially mine... it's as though the world will end any minute.

blixa

oh, i think the more offensive the better the sex. i can actually believe an american when he talks dirty. i think it's affective because i already associate some sort of grittiness to americans. i'm not a believer in dirty talk but i think i can become one if i get myself an american lover, which i don't think will happen anytime soon. i'm open to it though. i say this as a person who finds dirty talk especially stupid. i'm more, "talk is cheap, more action!"

i've never heard an englishman talk dirty. it might be good. i've heard hugh grant talk dirty but i don't think that counts.

Law

I don't want to imagine that, but I can think it'd be quite hilarious... so I suggest it's better to just shut the hell up, for the guy I mean.

blixa

i love hugh grant. he's great at what he does.

i have a skinhead interested in me. i don't know why considering what he believes about the 'purity' of a certain race above another. his father has a tiny swastika tattoo on the inside of his left rib. he told my friend that he wants to fuck me senseless, which is what led me to think about dirty talk.