Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Jambi

Started by fireflyry, Mar 02, 2009, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Law

I like that a lot, but it isn't a typical Xmas song apart from the bells haha.

I have been listening to Sun Kil Moon a lot, maybe to suit my melancholy mood.

Sun Kil Moon - Lucky Man

blixa

MARK KOZELEK, I WOULD OFFER MY BODY TO HIM.

red house painters is my soul, man. i used to sit in my room and listen to rollercoaster all day, every day.

Law

Right now I would too, I am listening to alt version of tonight in Bilbao, absolutely brilliant. I would like to see him in July in London.

blixa

my favourite musician ever does backing vocals on the april record.

he comes to australia a lot. i'm going to see him if he ever comes. you should go because you'll regret not seeing him. he's phenomenal.

Law

I think I will, I am meant to be going to Madrid the day after to see my brother so this could be a nice start to the short trip.

blixa

look at you! jet setting around europe. i hate you. the furthest i can go is albury hahaha

Law

Booking Madrid flights today.

When are you booking your Europe tickets? :D

blixa

i hope i can find a job in the uk. i keep hearing stories of homelessness and destitution.

or maybe i can apply for an artist residency. i'm really interested in photographing the ex-criminals of london. the ones who have come out of prison and are trying to live a normal life.

Law

Nah it's not that bad, it's just full of twats, that's the major problem!

blixa

i'm used to twats though.

dude, i've been grazing what's happening over there politically. the liberals appear to have done very well out of the deal with clegg as deputy pm and four further cabinet seats. here's hoping that they will reign in the potential excesses of the conservatives.

you guys are only stuck with this arrangement until may 2015.

Law

It's been mad, but interesting. There is a slight sense of optimism, but the liberals have shot themselves in the foot with this as a liberal conservative is like saying someone can have gay sex then chop their dick off afterwards.

I don't care about it though too much, I am moving in a few years to other places... this country runs in a specific way whatever govt gets in :/

Not to stop you from seeing UK or anything lol

blixa

cheer up, mate.

maybe you need someone like my brother leaving notes around the house for you to find:

Law

Haha I am not that bad! But that would be rather funny.

More summer pictures tho! :D

The sun is out here, YES!

blixa

i have a sore throat and the flu. oh yeah, i'm on top of my game :/

Law

I feel lethargic and generally sad as I can't wait to finish this PhD, so me too I am sooo top of my game.

blixa

i had an assignment due last friday and i still haven't done it. it's worth the final 40% of this class i'm doing. i fucking don't want to do it at all. i told my lecturer i was going to email it to him on tuesday. fat chance since i haven't done it yet. this whole semester has been about asking/begging for extensions because i cannot motivate myself to do anything at all.

i'm going to bang it out tomorrow. i have no other choice. i don't want it to be a week late.

tarkil

Just for this, I'm so happy I'm not a student anymore !!!

For the rest, well, it's debatable...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

i sent it to him. eight days late. i haven't handed in one assignment on time this whole semester and yet the lecturers still like me. i think they're all deranged.