Started by defskull, Apr 16, 2009, 06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

3am is actually pretty cool
💩

indychinoluv

I like him. Always have, always will.

He has great flow and he's funny.
i don't really consider him a serious artist though.

devlin

he is doing a weird accent on the new songs. i don't like it.

Sugartolove

Listen to his whole new album for free on his myspace for a limited time - http://www.myspace.com/eminem
:)

nonesuch

I made the MISTAKE of downloading his new album about a week ago and my computer is now angry with me. 

When i was about 12 i dug the Slim Shady LP, the M&M show had  some good jams on it as well
Id rather listen to a seashell stuffed with dogshit than Encore
but this new one is a new low,  did you hear the song about the kid gettin raped by his step father?  WHY?
or the song about how he's just like his mother?  ENOUGH with the fucking, "my mommy was a bad mommy" BULLSHIT
get the fuck over, nobody cares

Looking back i dont know what i ever liked about him

EMINEM is possibly the worst rapper making music

Best rapper today?  Lil Wayne,  best freestyle and flow on earth,    his mixtapes are simply a mind fuck
i drink your milkshake

samson simpson

RETARDED STORY TELLING

theis

Quote from: nonesuch on May 16, 2009, 04:17 AM
Best rapper today?  Lil Wayne,  best freestyle and flow on earth,    his mixtapes are simply a mind fuck

;D ;D

Thanks for the laugh.

Fireal1222

Quote from: penguin in the desert on May 25, 2009, 10:10 AM
Quote from: nonesuch on May 16, 2009, 04:17 AM

;D ;D

Thanks for the laugh.

lil wayne is a talentless piece of shit. if i were to see him in my basement i would step on him as quick as possible. thinking that it was a giant carpenter ant.

lil wayne is slime. an d is everything that is wrong with the world today. no wonder so many young people settle with mediocrity

as far as eminem goes. the new album is plain garbage. he is rapping like the insult comic dog the whole time. and he obviously just wants to make money or else he would actually put some time into his records

eminem show was his last good offering

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.