Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino looks skinnier at Bamboozle.

Started by deftuner, Apr 16, 2009, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusinabowlofdirt

hehe pretty funny :) although i wasnt aggressive when i logged in here first of times (if i ever were?) i think the stuff people wrote at that time had a lot of quality,bergerac was dominating threads and it was good reads.. when vesanic came he started out with "omg chester is so fucking great best singer ever" etc and everyone,ink myself was "what the hell..." and shit became less quality. u know he threatened to kill me once because i was joking around with him so i dont think he is that calm haha

and im a little worried, why do u have so many adresses to gay pics, or are they from yr hardrive?.people may wonder
what sites u visit in yr spare time when u show up here bombing with homo stuff  ;D

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Apr 23, 2009, 03:33 PM
hehe pretty funny :) although i wasnt aggressive when i logged in here first of times (if i ever were?) i think the stuff people wrote at that time had a lot of quality,bergerac was dominating threads and it was good reads.. when vesanic came he started out with "omg chester is so fucking great best singer ever" etc and everyone,ink myself was "what the hell..." and shit became less quality. u know he threatened to kill me once because i was joking around with him so i dont think he is that calm haha

and im a little worried, why do u have so many adresses to gay pics, or are they from yr hardrive?.people may wonder
what sites u visit in yr spare time when u show up here bombing with homo stuff  ;D

J, don't make me say what I didn't say.
I said: " Chester Bennington is one of the best vocalists ever ".

And this is a fuckin' fact. Although you can consider LP music like a pre-made bullshit for sad teenagers, you can't deny his vocal skills, period.

And no, I'm not calm at all, I'm an impulsive asshole. :D

Thanks rock_n_frost, that was hilarious.

rock_n_frost

:) im glad that you like it...

i know that you are not aggressive, i m just playin :)

i agreed with sometimes boards shitting, but we need to shit, you know what i mean..

and about that guy pictures.....my harddrives are full of alison angel movies who is kind of a gay...if that makes me gay than i m proud of that :)
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

defTHE1s

what an awesome story of love jajaja...
;D

omg.. i noticed that the title of the thread was Chino looks skinner at Bamboozle... i thought it was the @vesanic + @jesusinablowofdirt thread jaja :D

don't take it serious you guys, i'm just joking... stupidly joking!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

rock_n_frost

this thread is the perfect stage for their love !......
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Apr 23, 2009, 04:07 PM
we need to shit, you know what i mean..

yes - thats a body function i wouldn't want to live without