Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Dreams

Started by hobbette, Apr 09, 2008, 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Hehe, I've never had a Deftones sex dream though. Thank god.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

deftonekid

I've had some dreams about this guys. I always dream I hang out with them after gigs and we're like really good buddies, we chill, we drink, we party, etc.

cEvin Key

I've dreamed with the deftones today. it was a really weird one. First i was lestening to eros at the deftones web page.they had some preview clips. it sounded really weird. heavy dreamy with lots of electronics and some really weird melody's, I was really amazed. and then suddenly   I was with chino and steph abe and a fat guy from the sopranos and abe stayed at the studio while me me chino steph and the soprano's guy went to cruise town inside a van and we were doing all this crazy shit around town, drinking and smoking and destroying stuff all over the streets. it was really funny :D

Scarf_Bitch

i had a dream i banged a rely hot girl. too bad it was a dream
\

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Scarf_Bitch on Mar 12, 2009, 12:34 AM
i had a dream i banged a rely hot girl. too bad it was a dream

That's the only time your gonna be banging a really hot girl.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Scarf_Bitch

haha yeh i was trying to be funny ur just bein a jerk
\

defTHE1s

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Mar 11, 2009, 09:54 PM
I once dreamt that i found chino on the street, and the conversation was like:
_Man, you band is fantastic, god bless you. Is Buffalo gonna be on the next record?
_No way.

the end.
Then that was like a nightmare!!  :'(

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

I had a dream the day after seeing them live, i dreamed that i was into the show and they only played the well-known songs, you know, the classic ones, and then i said to myself... oh god, i shouldn't been listening too many bootlegs before a live show! i was like disappointed, like saying... blah, i came to your show and you played the same songs that i've listened before in the shows you did on 2006...
but then in to the real life, it was like the best show i've ever heard! then it was like a good dream being real!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Nebontha

About 5-6 years ago I once had a really fucked up dream about the band involving aliens and drugs and an abandoned building similar to the one in Tool's Sober video.  Oh and another dream I had a week or so before that one involved a non-existent Deftones song/video located in a Mexican fort or something.  I remember no other details about this second dream except that for the song being a little too upbeat or poppie for a Deftones song, oh and that I was a fan or something in the (non-existent) video.
QuoteKKK=Good?

Motherfucking racists.

pissedandpierced

I had a really horrible dream last night that Chino was shot and died instantly and I was supposed to go and see them the next week and MTV2 had a rememberence special. They still played but it was only Abe and Chi onstage.

Vesanic

Your dreams suck, seriously.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: slyartwork on Apr 09, 2008, 05:24 PM
i dreamt this forum would become interesting

Haha love it.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath