Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 06, 2009, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

I'm actually considering going there..... I'm fearing it might be a pretty expensive trip for seeing them only play 1 hour in a festival though... It depends on who else is gonna be on the festival line up, but these assholes don't even have a website........ Or at least not one I can find !

:-\

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

tawny

let's be perfectly honest, tarkil, you don't even have enough money for the bus, let alone a trip to korea.  you live in your mom's basement for christ's sake.

lithium

💩

tarkil

http://www.pentaportrock.com/2009/index.html

What a great line up : http://www.pentaportrock.com/2009/lineup.html

I think I'll just prey for another date somewhere in Asia...

:-\

Oh, and tawny : I'm the one taking care of your mom's basement....        ;)

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: tarkil on May 15, 2009, 11:00 AM

omg, is this guy like the master of mom jokes or what??  :o

tarkil

Well, I can say I'm mastering your mom, but that wouldnt be anything you don't know already.......

jesusinabowlofdirt

OH MAN,he shoots mom jokes out of his mouth like bullets out of an ak! RATATATAT

defTHE1s

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on May 15, 2009, 03:57 PM
Quote from: tarkil on May 15, 2009, 11:00 AM

omg, is this guy like the master of mom jokes or what??  :o
Quote from: tarkil on May 16, 2009, 11:38 PM
Well, I can say I'm mastering your mom, but that wouldnt be anything you don't know already.......
;D ;D ;D yes, he is jajaja

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Inkblades

Not exactly mind-blowing news, but Sergio has making food-related references to some of the new material on his twitter. "Yum Yum" and "You've Seen The Bucher", specifically.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Inkblades

Chino talked about meeting with Anthony from M83 on his twitter, and then Sergio posted a picture of the meeting on his. Possible collaboration?

sharinglungs

Links to these twitter pages.

Inkblades

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Vesanic

defTHE1s

and who is that woman? I know, Sam.. but what with her? why is on the studio? and the boy?

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

I think she's Chester Bennington (Linkin Park/Dead By Sunrise singer) wife. Or ex wife. I don't know.