Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Politics, Society etc.

Started by Nailec, Jun 02, 2009, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

i think i'm gonna pass. but i appreciate the interest.

Nailec

congratulations to the red-red-green coalition.

i wish we could have that here in germany. unfortunatly our leftist party has an awkward agenda on foreign politics, including the immediate retreat from afhanistan and germany leaving the EU.

so i hope our social democrats (SPD) will again form a big coalition with christian democrats (CDU)

Jerry_Curls

NEW WORLD ORDER

Found this on the C.I.A. website: 

The CIA in the New World Order:Intelligence Challenges Through 2015
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2000/dci_speech_020200smithson.html

some more..

New American Schools and the New World Order
http://www.eric.ed.gov:80/ERICWebPortal/custom/portlets/recordDetails/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=ED348715&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=ED348715

Just type in "New World Order" site:.GOV in www.google.com and see what pops up.

The New World Order does exist.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

yeah fine and i am very glad that modern nations follow the duty to care for the whole world to fight poverty, starving, human rights violations etc.

again: it has nothing to do with a few mighty people that want to control the whole world. it will hopefully be a democratic process that embraces the needs of everyone.

what about the New World Order that started some more than 100 years ago? when the Bourgeoisie appeared and started to form the rest of the world around their capitalistic interests, causing economic dependencies, poverty, financial crisises, the global warming etc etc. to my eyes, the political class (that is of course way too often involved with the Bourgeoisie aka lobbyism) is doing good to establish rules that prevent more of the above-mentioned.

when you hear of NWO you probablly have something like Star Wars in mind, where the evil Darth Sidious and his clan are in control of nearly everything. i dont believe, that this is the case.

Jerry_Curls

Yes, because my country "cares" about human rights violations.

"Child with almost total deformity of the face; no recognisable features at all, and what appears to be one eye situated in the middle of the forehead."

The US has a dirty (DU) little (CIA) secret

A new book just published at the American Free Press by Michael Collins Piper, "The High Priests of War: The Secret History of How America's Neo-Conservative Trotskyites Came to Power and Orchestrated the War Against Iraq as the First Step in Their Drive for Global Empire," details the early plans for a war against the Arab world by Henry Kissinger and the neo-cons in the late 1960s and early 1970s. That just happens to coincide with getting the DU "show on the road" and the oil crisis in the Middle East, which caused concern not only to President Nixon. The British had been plotting and scheming for control of the oil in Iraq for decades since first using poison gas on the Iraqis and Kurds in 1912.

The book details the creation of the neo-cons by their "godfather" and Trotsky lover Irving Kristol, who pushed for a "war against terrorism" long before 9/11 and was lavishly funded for years by the CIA. His son, William Kristol, is one of the most influential men in the United States.

Both are public relations men for the Israeli lobby's neo-conservative network, with strong ties to Rupert Murdoch. Kissinger also has ties to this network and the Carlyle Group, who, one could say, have facilitated these omnicidal wars beginning from the time former President Bush took office. It would be easy to say that we are recycling World Wars I and II, with the same faces.

When I asked Vietnam Special Ops Green Beret Capt. John McCarthy, who could have devised this omnicidal plan to use DU to destroy the genetic code and genetic future of large populations of Arabs and Moslems in the Middle East and Central Asia - just coincidentally the areas where most of the world's oil deposits are located - he replied: "It has all the handprints of Henry Kissinger."

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

- Henry Kissinger, quoted in "Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW's in Vietnam"

Kissinger: Bush's original choice to head the 911 comission.
He is fighting extradition to Spain and Chile to be tried for war crimes.

In Zbignew Brzezinski's book "The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives," the map of the Eurasian chessboard includes four regions strategic to U.S. foreign policy. The "South" region corresponds precisely to the regions now contaminated permanently with radiation from U.S. bombs, missiles and bullets made with thousands of tons of DU.

A Japanese professor, Dr. K. Yagasaki, has calculated that 800 tons of DU is the atomicity equivalent of 83,000 Nagasaki bombs. The U.S. has used more DU since 1991 than the atomicity equivalent of 400,000 Nagasaki bombs. Four nuclear wars indeed, and 10 times the amount of radiation released into the atmosphere from atmospheric testing!

No wonder our soldiers, their families and the people of the Middle East, Yugoslavia and Central Asia are sick. But as Henry Kissinger said after Vietnam when our soldiers came home ill from Agent Orange, "Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used for foreign policy."

Unfortunately, more and more of those soldiers are men and women with brown skin. And unfortunately, the DU radioactive dust will be carried around the world and deposited in our environments just as the "smog of war" from the 1991 Gulf War was found in deposits in South America, the Himalayas and Hawaii.

In June 2003, the World Health Organization announced in a press release that global cancer rates will increase 50 percent by 2020. What else do they know that they aren't telling us? I know that depleted uranium is a death sentence for all of us. We will all die in silent ways.

To learn more:
    Sources used in this story that readers are encouraged to consult:

American Free Press four-part series on DU by Christopher Bollyn. Part I: "Depleted Uranium: U.S. Commits War Crime Against Iraq, Humanity,"; Part II: "Cancer Epidemic Caused by U.S. WMD: MD Says Depleted Uranium Definitively Linked,"

August 2004 World Affairs Journal. Leuren Moret: "Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War,"

August 2004 Coastal Post Online. Carol Sterrit: "Marin Depleted Uranium Resolution Heats Up  GI's Will Come Home To A Slow Death,"

World Depleted Uranium Weapons Conference, Hamburg, Germany, October 16-19, 2004

International Criminal Tribunal for Afghanistan. Written opinion of Judge Niloufer Baghwat

"Discounted Casualties: The Human Cost of Nuclear War" by Akira Tashiro, foreword by Leuren Moret

-------------------

Leuren Moret is a geoscientist who has worked around the world on radiation issues, educating citizens, the media, members of parliaments and Congress and other officials. She became a whistleblower in 1991 at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab after experiencing major science fraud on the Yucca Mountain Project. An environmental commissioner in the City of Berkeley, she can be reached at leurenmoret@yahoo.com.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

How about the obvious human rights violation that Israel has been committing for 30 years? This video is NOT anti-semitic, just shows how the American media spins and distorts the truth..

Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land: Media & the Israel-Palestine Conflict
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6604775898578139565#
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

o come on. reading all your epic articles and videos would cost me hours. and you know that i wont read anything related to american free press.

i know about israeli and american human rights violations. i guess the german media is not that much influenced by the por-israel lobby. and because i am reading news from different sources.

they are a problem and every time i hear of them i can just do the face palm because they make it somehow impossible to make anyone believe that your nation actually cares for human rights. i want to vomit every time i hear that israel plans another settlement or that someone "terrorist" was abused and humiliated in some jail.

anyways as democration nations with free media and equality we have a big chance to accuse the human rights violations commited by ourself and we have chances that they are actually heard and brought to the court. people living in dictatorships, facism or other non-democratic nations, dont even have that chance to be heard.

you can join some ngo and you probablly may change some things to the good.

wither-I

in the coming years alot of people are going to be looking stupid. all along, how could you not see?? it happens time and again throughout history. BUT WE'RE IMPORTANT

"coming into the nearness of distance"

nonesuch

im jumping on the bandwagon

Lets's Go NWO!!
i drink your milkshake

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Here's an issue I never see discussed.

Population control.

Jacob

1 child per family, let the old and sick die. simple as that.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Really?

I mean, I think it's quite a bit more complex than that.

Jacob

depends on how complex you make it.

make it a zero tolerance rule and it's pretty fucking simple.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I mean, the issue on a whole. I mean, 1 child is a little extreme.

I do agree though. Overpoulation is a disgusting problem that needs to be solved. On top of the fact that some families can't even take care of one kid, let alone the other 7 that they have.

alvarezbassist17

if we're talking about developed countries or the US i'd say the first step would be to stop with most if not all welfare.  if people don't always have an impersonal safety net to turn to, i can guarantee they would exercise a little more judgement, and if they don't, it shouldn't be taxpayers' responsibility to take care of other peoples' choices, and if they really need help, they should need to seek it out from a family, friend, or nonprofit organization, most importantly because they're more personal, it's not just a form that you have to fill out to get free money.  then clearly the next step would be education on birth control and how much life sucks when you have infinite kids and don't live on a fuckin farm or something.  but it's pretty tyrannical to force people to have a certain maximum number of kids, and abort or whatever the ones after that number is reached.

wither-I

maybe a calamity where the human race goes extinct is just what our mother earth needs

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

nonesuch

we should line up everyone in the world and say everyone who can live step forward

jews,  not so fast
i drink your milkshake

Jacob

Variable

God.  Now we have to listen to this shit again