Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Politics, Society etc.

Started by Nailec, Jun 02, 2009, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailec

Quote from: nonesuch on Oct 11, 2009, 09:48 PM
variable  -    please explain to me again why we should finish the war in afghanistan? " Because our Congress thinks a safe and stable Afghanistan is important to our security"?   Why the fuck did we go there in the first place, what are we trying to accomplish, and why is it more important to dump billions  into that black hole and destroy the feeble lives of an entire nation while murdering them ceaselessly than to fix the myriad problems in our own country?  

the main reason we went there in the first place was to build a massive pipeline across it,  So why exactly 9 nine years later should we send MORE troops there?  To FUCKING fix afghanistan??  thats the most asinine thing ive ever heard.  Oh poor afghanistan, we want to save you from the evil Taliban, welcome us into your country for a decade while we lay waste to everything youve ever known in the name of peace. 

if you need to justify your penance and your commanded presence there then go ahead and convince yourself your doing something noble

hate to break it to ya,  our government doesn't give a fuck about afghanistan, the people's welfare in it, or the people anywhere, 

its all about control, and setting the yoke stones on our backs

so on the hand your complaining that your government is pumping shitloads of billion dollars into this blackwhole.
on the other hand you point out that your government is really there for making profit with a pipeline.

which one is it now?

wither-I

nailec, you talk like a fucking cop

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Nailec

wither-I

thats probably the gayest song ive heard in the last aeon

Jerry_Curls

Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack H. Obama
please watch:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2g7DKNdUHrM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2g7DKNdUHrM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
click here for the rest of the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g7DKNdUHrM&feature=PlayList&p=365A89A6428492A2&index=0

PArt7/14 is where it gets good...but I recommend watching all of it!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Nailec

a week ago or something i read an article in german newspaper spiegel that pointed out how lobbyists succesfullly destroyed obamas plans for reforming the banking system. the article`s source is this

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary.php?cycle=2010&ind=F

my question would be: are subjects in governmental positions allowed to take money that they dont deserve (meaning they dont work for it) or how is this huge lobbyism working?

alvarezbassist17

[youtube=425,350]RZum_o-GAEI[/youtube]

yep

nonesuch

fuck your policks

fuck your society

fuck your etc

and fuck you
i drink your milkshake

tarkil

FUCK YOU WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA-RES !!!!!!!!!!

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 02, 2009, 04:15 AM
a week ago or something i read an article in german newspaper spiegel that pointed out how lobbyists succesfullly destroyed obamas plans for reforming the banking system. the article`s source is this

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary.php?cycle=2010&ind=F

my question would be: are subjects in governmental positions allowed to take money that they dont deserve (meaning they dont work for it) or how is this huge lobbyism working?

Obamas plan to "reform the banking system" was just a plan to federalize the banks even more.  Take more and more of the private sector and let the government run it.  This would be a bad thing.  So thank god they stopped him.  Even though I don't think they actuall stopped much.  Bush and Paulson started it and took over a lot of banks.  Obama just kept it going.  I notice a lot of media including the Obama camp really like to play the victom card with him when he doesn't get his way.  It's fucking bull shit.  We would all be a lot better off if banks went back to their origional purpose.  Being warehouses that secured and stored your gold or other medium of exchange for a fee.  We don't need fractional reserve banking or fiat money to expand credit.  If there was less money it would be more valuable and the instability of the boom bust cycles would not exist.  Obama's "banking reform" was/is heading in the total wrong direction.  But shit, how else are they going to pay for all these political promises?

alvarezbassist17

yeah dude, the massive spending/credit expansion is the biggest thing i've been trying to explain to people.  and the number one response i get is "oh, i'm sure they're taking a lot more into account when they're writing/passing these bills than you're giving them credit for" and it's just like if they are, then that's worse!  they're not just stupid, they're knowingly fucking everybody over.  big time.

Variable

Oh they know it.  But a lot of then are Keynesians.  A lot of people truly beieve that this bull shit still works even though it has been proven wrong. 

Nailec

according to obama, the recent amok showed the worst within human nature.

i cant believ how uncritcally that statement is. it goes along with all those that try make a monster out of Nidan Malik Hasan and try to exclude him from humanity.

wither-I

what are you trying to say

Nailec

that someone who decides to go amok is not a monster or controlled by a devil or some other mystical horseshit. that is just simplified bullshit to my eyes. and these explanations make the people blind to the social circumstances that are responsible for creating such a person. its just uncritical and shortened to just search for the problem inside the subject.

im not excusing what he did and he deserves jail / pschiatry for the rest of his life. but people should really ask under what conditions he could became a mass murderer.

shorter: someone becoming a mass murderer is certainly not something that lies within human nature.

Nailec

No More Sugar

wow. that was fucked up.
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

alvarezbassist17

He seems to find Germans to be a little on the pretentious side.

Crazylegs

Nailec

haha no he really did a good job watching and analyzing the berlin-boheme.

http://www.ichwerdeeinberliner.com/13-techno

its like the author is talking about my friends