Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

This kid really liked his World of Warcraft account.

Started by theis, Aug 10, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Jacob

I like when he for a couple of seconds get the brilliant idea of shoving that remote control up his ass. yeah, like that's gonna help...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Crazylegs

Livewire

watch the rest of the videos at the end with the same kid.  if these are for real this may be one of the biggest douches i've ever seen

Jacob

Quote from: Livewire on Aug 11, 2009, 03:53 AM
watch the rest of the videos at the end with the same kid.  if these are for real this may be one of the biggest douches i've ever seen

yeah.... I'm actually starting to doubt the realness of these. I mean, they do look real, but with such violent behavior I can't believe the kid never attacks his brother, the one with the camera. aaaan, reading the comments some people say the family themself say it's fake. but they might as well just try to protect their reputation.

either way it's funny and having played WoW for some time now, I can assure you that there are kids like that playing that game.

Vesanic

Actually, another video from the two same kids exists. This second video shows the same big brother getting mad in front of his comp while playing Wow. But his acting really sucks, you can tell it could be fake.

Jacob

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 12, 2009, 03:54 PM
Actually, another video from the two same kids exists. This second video shows the same big brother getting mad in front of his comp while playing Wow. But his acting really sucks, you can tell it could be fake.

dude, there are 5 videos in total. besides the two WoW ones, there's one where he smashes his dad's guitar, one where he throws out and attempts to do an "Office Space" to the microwave, and one where he gets a truck for his 16th birthday but is so disappointed that he goes for a baseball bat and start swinging on the truck.

all these extremely over-the-top situations, with his brother filming and his mom barely bothering to calm him down makes me think it's all fake. or they're just so used to his behaviour that they don't really care anymore.

Vesanic

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Nailec

Penicks

this video isn't about him liking his wow account

it's about the fact that he shoved a remote control up his ass

Jacob

this kid is even scarier. it wouldn't surprise me if this one ends up shooting some kids at his school...

[youtube=425,350]TTwgNhX4BSo[/youtube]

Vesanic

Jacob