Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: deftoner664 on Mar 05, 2011, 04:20 PM
Everythings quality from the Tones'. I cant really hate on anything so i'm going to have to pick an old song because its just soooo old.. I dub the worst deftones song in my opinion...*drum roll* I want some milk as the worst tones song..

Keep in mind that it was a cover, though.

TheyCallMeP

Pink Cellphone, Rapture.. I skip Beware every other time. SNW was a good album but it is my least favorite no matter how many listens I give it.

spitfire

Crawling, Meteora and cant remember the other one....

endstand

I don't like Diamond Eyes (awful pop song), Pink Cellphone, Rats! Rats! Rats!, Mein.
hello memory lover, you are mine

BillyNo.9

Quote from: endstand on May 18, 2011, 11:10 AM
I don't like Diamond Eyes (awful pop song), Pink Cellphone

I agree

Quote from: endstand on May 18, 2011, 11:10 AM
Rats! Rats! Rats!, Mein.

FUCK OFF

100Modem

bump

Adrenaline: maybe Fireal (too long and repetitive)

ATF: Mascara, Damone. - Just dont like how these 2 sound.

WP: Feiticeira, Teenager. -  ugh....

ST:  ALL OF THEM! except Hexgram and battle axe

SNW: Rats, Rats, Rats, Pink Cellphone, Reviere, Cherry Waves, Rapture. - ratsratsrats has a really cool breakdown part in the middle but i cant stand chinos screams in this one "DECIDE DECIDE!!!"

DE: Sextape, 976 Evil - sound like pop.

pony_01

MX is the worst deftones song for me yesterday. today, i listen to it almost 32 times. MX is my new favourite.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: 100Modem on Jun 08, 2011, 06:05 PM

ST:  ALL OF THEM! except Hexgram and battle axe

D'FUCK!?

TheyCallMeP

Its not their worst (which is the topic, I know) but I always thought Cherry Waves was extremely overrated. Aside from Pink Cellphone I'm going with Diamond Eyes. All things considered, the three songs I mentioned really aren't that bad.

the deft ones

I'd like to preface this by saying: there are NO shit deftones songs.

There.
Now as for "worst", though..... Hole in the Earth kinda shits me...

elite54

"Adrenaline: maybe Fireal (too long and repetitive)

WP: Feiticeira, Teenager. -  ugh....

SNW: Rats, Rats, Rats, Pink Cellphone, Reviere, Cherry Waves, Rapture. - ratsratsrats has a really cool breakdown part in the middle but i cant stand chinos screams in this one "DECIDE DECIDE!!!"

DE: Sextape, 976 Evil - sound like pop."

how in the fuck can you dislike mascara, damone, feit, wgtb, and bloody cape? i don't think you really like the deftones.

Vesanic

Damn. I can see how you dislike Mascara, even though I love it, but I don't see how you can NOT like Damone. It's almost (?) the peak of the song, mate. If you don't like it, I think you didn't get the album right...

snw9

bump

Adrenaline: maybe Fireal (too long and repetitive)

WP: Feiticeira, Teenager. -  ugh....

DE: Sextape, 976 Evil - sound like pop.

Please go back and "listen" to Around the fur, Saturday Night Wrist and 976 Evil
Code: [Select]

BillyNo.9

Vesanic

I'll never be able to understand how you can hate dislike Deftones so much. From all the posts of yours I've read, you always have the answers I would give, we actually about more things than I thought. You even love the mystique of White Pony, still you hate S/T... I don't know, I'm missing something.

from_musings

the majority here enjoy and love the album,he's more or less by himself with these opinions.he knows this and exaggerate in order to create reactions. nothing wrong with that but personally I choose to look at the big picture here, that it's an admired record on sl, instead of focusing on a single troublemaker's hollering

One_Weak

Adrenaline : Minus Blindfold (difficult choice for me--I like them all)
ATF : Mascara
White Pony : Teenager
S/T : Lucky You
SNW : Mein
Diamond Eyes : Beauty School (another difficult choice for me)
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e

stu_101

Nosebleed, rats, HITE, mein, and of course pink cellphone

One_Weak

Quote from: Frequency_Chemist on Mar 04, 2011, 05:30 AM
Quote from: jbmp1390 on Mar 04, 2011, 05:16 AM
To me there's really only one, and that is Pink Cellphone. Fucking hate it. Other than that I like all of them, I just like some more than others.
I can't stand it either for some reason. It's the only deftones song that I will actually skip on an album if i'm listening to it all the way through.
Quote from: StaySpecial on Feb 24, 2011, 07:30 PM
Adrenaline- Fireal
It doesnt really draw me in or make me want to listen through 6minutes of it.
Around The Fur- MX
Tbh i love the album but this is the least lovable song therefore the worst and the hidden song doesnt do anything for me either.
White Pony- Elite
Repetative
Deftones- Moana
It sounds like an album filler to me.
Saturday Night Wrist- Mein
Repetative and doesnt add much to the album.
Diamond Eyes- Sextape
I love the album but not keen on this track.

How could anybody not like Elite lol?

tbh, I don't see what everyone else does in Elite. It's actually among my least favorites; the background riffs are somewhat enjoyable, and the lyrics are good but not exceptional, overall it's just very repetitive and thus unnecessarily long. then again that's just me. I've read so many songs on this thread that people hate or dislike and they happen to be favorites of mine. it's all just a differing taste, just glad as it is that we all like 'em to begin with!  ;)
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e