Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chino17

SNW is a great album , there are many many styles around it // rapture vs pink cellphone //  cherry waves vs beware // it's totally one of the best deftones performance about everything they can do !
hope we never do meet again !

chino17

but i'm pretty sure that chino forced pinkcellphone to the rest of the band to be on snw // it is more a temsleep song don't you think?

hope we never do meet again !

dictatesofreason

fireal
rickets
street caro
good morning beautiful
fucking hate mein beware shudda been a single
cmd/ctrl

rocketskates

I'd have to agree with Mein...not sure why it was a single. Not a memorable song at all IMO.

pinkmaggit

The first Deftones song I ever heard was Teething. I think it was on the Crow Soundtrack CD I bought and I really loved that song and started wondering who this band where. I forgot about them after that until I saw the 'My Own Summer' video late one night on MTV. I thought to myself, I've gotta check out their CD. I didn't, forgot about them and many many years later caught 'Mein' playing on MTV.
I said to myself: ''OK now this time I really do have to check this band out'' . I loved the song and the beat and it got stuck in my head so much so that  I went out and bought my first 2 Deftones CD's (ATF and White Pony, SNW was out of stock at the time).
That's why I will always love Mein!!!!
It got me into Deftones

Electron§

1. "Rickets"

2. "Mein"

3. "You've Seen The Butcher"

4. "Rats!Rats!Rats!"

5. "Root"

Pretty much every other song is sick to some extent (even if i favor it less than others).

pinkmaggit69

Rickets and This Place is Death
I skip both of those every time.

Drinks won't stain this birth!

El-Presidente

Quote from: rocketskates on Jul 21, 2011, 05:36 PM
I'd have to agree with Mein...not sure why it was a single. Not a memorable song at all IMO.
Why does everyone hate"MEIN"? guys its a great song with SERJ.
I hate Rocket skates

spitfire

Quote from: El-Presidente on Aug 11, 2011, 12:38 AM
I hate Rocket skates
we all made a pact together against Mein, basicly because it sucks, serj vocals with the chino are lame and the best, the real gem is the video.... this song really makes me pick up my baggy ADIDAS trousers, get my NYY cap and do some break dancing at the roof of a building while my hommies are at their awesome low ride cars, doing some bouncing @ the rhythm of the song.
is it enough for you?

El-Presidente

Quote from: Nuno Cal on Aug 11, 2011, 02:08 AM
I hate Rocket skates
we all made a pact together against Mein, basicly because it sucks, serj vocals with the chino are lame and the best, the real gem is the video.... this song really makes me pick up my baggy ADIDAS trousers, get my NYY cap and do some break dancing at the roof of a building while my hommies are at their awesome low ride cars, doing some bouncing @ the rhythm of the song.
is it enough for you?
haha sorry im new , than theres probably something I missed :D

spitfire

from_musings

I hate Rocket skates

welcome to the board, you and i will get along just fine

defburn

stuka

Guys, Saturday Night Wrist. This album is a piece of shit, like every fucking track.
Deftones is one of my favorites band, but yeah, this is my opinion. Last time i listenned to SNW was 1 or 2 years ago.
face teh load.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: stuka on Aug 13, 2011, 02:33 PM
Saturday Night Wrist. This album is a piece of shit. Last time i listenned to SNW was 1 or 2 years ago.

Sounds like you're about due for another listen. Don't picture shitty spaceships and homies spinnin' on their heads when you're listening to it.

from_musings

right.. the videos are all that's shitty with snw  ::)

Vesanic

This album is a piece of shit, like every fucking track.

Nah man, come on... That's just... Ah, whatever.

Electron§

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Aug 13, 2011, 03:24 PM
Saturday Night Wrist. This album is a piece of shit. Last time i listenned to SNW was 1 or 2 years ago.

Sounds like you're about due for another listen. Don't picture shitty spaceships and homies spinnin' on their heads when you're listening to it.

I agree to some extent. Its definitely not my favorite Deftones album, but overall, its still good for what it is. The only reason i dont particularly favor it is because of the homies spinnin on their heads (Lol), which is a prime example of how non Deftones this album sounds. Thats my only problem really. Other than that its pretty good. Also they took "Buffalo" off of it. *Sigh*

Electron§

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Jul 13, 2011, 04:40 PM

fireal
rickets
street caro
good morning beautiful
fucking hate mein beware shudda been a single
cmd/ctrl

Your calling "Fireal" and "Good Morning Beautiful" two of their worst songs? C'mon man Seriously.