Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caín

Quote from: stuka on Aug 13, 2011, 02:33 PM
Guys, s/t. This album is a piece of shit, like every fucking track.
Deftones is one of my favorites band, but yeah, this is my opinion. Last time i listenned to s/t was 512 or 124124 years ago.

fixed it for you, homie.

from_musings

Guys, cain. This dude is a piece of shit, like every fucking post.
SL is one of my favorite sites, but yeah, this is my opinion. Last time i listenned to cain making sense was 512 or 124124 years ago.

fixed it for you, homie

Vesanic

Hahahaha fuck dude, you're on fire.  ;D

Caín

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 17, 2011, 12:20 PM
Guys, cain. This dude is a piece of shit, like every fucking post.
SL is one of my favorite sites, but yeah, this is my opinion. Last time i listenned to cain making sense was 512 or 124124 years ago.

fixed it for you, homie

Yo, bro. I know you have bad taste in music but there's no need for getting all personal and shit.

Vesanic

Dude, you don't like the self-titled album and that's your right, but I think by now you have made your point enough times.

Caín

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2011, 12:33 PM
Dude, you don't like the self-titled album and that's your right, but I think by now you have made your point enough times.

I can't be overstated how much s/t actually sucks. 

Vesanic

Hidalgo

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2011, 12:33 PM
coming from the guy who bashes diamond eyes pretty much every day. take your own advice, we know already

and deftones don't have any shitty albums. listen to nickelback, creed, papa roach or something that truly sucks, and you'll understand diamond eyes and all their albums are far from shit. anyway, we get it, you've said you hate it 40 million times. you contribute alot to this board, but lately it's been constant negativity, mostly about diamond eyes. try giving the subject a break

Vesanic

I've said that spontaneously in the Diamond Eyes thread only, as far as I can remember. And in the other threads, that was when people asked for my opinion or mentionned it, just like you just have, whereas Caín expressed his feelings about the S/T as soon as he could create a link between a certain topic and the said feelings.

Besides, I don't think Diamond Eyes is a bad album in the primary meaning of the word. And if I've said that somewhere, I didn't mean to. I think that, compared to the other Deftones albums, it's not a good one. There's great music, a musical work that is more than decent, great influences, but to me, it's not a good DEFTONES record. It doesn't have half of the soul from any other Deftones record.

For fuck sake people, what's your problem with me not liking Diamond Eyes ? And what's wrong with my negativity ? Am I forced to like every fucking thing they do ? Way to be a fan, really. I don't like Diamond Eyes, I don't like Crosses at all, and I don't like the Beauty School video. You sound like I'm trying as hard as I can to dislike everything they do now. Come on, does that even make any sense ? I don't like their latest releases 'cause they're not good to me, period.

You sound like I'm in the wrong way and disliking Diamond Eyes is just wrong and invalid. Well guess what, fucking smart ass, unanimity doesn't exist in music and it never will, and you're nobody, NOBODY to put a certain value on my opinion. It's not like you have the ultimate wise and are the only good judge.

Get over yourselves already. I don't like Diamond Eyes and it won't change.

Penicks

crosses is great vesanic, it really is

Caín

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2011, 02:07 PM
I don't like Diamond Eyes and it won't change.

Dude, I think you got your point across already.

Vesanic

sing blue silver

stuka

face teh load.

Electron§

Quote from: Caín on Aug 17, 2011, 10:38 AM
Guys, s/t. This album is a piece of shit, like every fucking track.
Deftones is one of my favorites band, but yeah, this is my opinion. Last time i listenned to s/t was 512 or 124124 years ago.

fixed it for you, homie.
No need to spread your ignorance, homie.

Electron§

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 17, 2011, 02:07 PM
I've said that spontaneously in the Diamond Eyes thread only, as far as I can remember. And in the other threads, that was when people asked for my opinion or mentionned it, just like you just have, whereas Caín expressed his feelings about the S/T as soon as he could create a link between a certain topic and the said feelings.

Besides, I don't think Diamond Eyes is a bad album in the primary meaning of the word. And if I've said that somewhere, I didn't mean to. I think that, compared to the other Deftones albums, it's not a good one. There's great music, a musical work that is more than decent, great influences, but to me, it's not a good DEFTONES record. It doesn't have half of the soul from any other Deftones record.

For fuck sake people, what's your problem with me not liking Diamond Eyes ? And what's wrong with my negativity ? Am I forced to like every fucking thing they do ? Way to be a fan, really. I don't like Diamond Eyes, I don't like Crosses at all, and I don't like the Beauty School video. You sound like I'm trying as hard as I can to dislike everything they do now. Come on, does that even make any sense ? I don't like their latest releases 'cause they're not good to me, period.

You sound like I'm in the wrong way and disliking Diamond Eyes is just wrong and invalid. Well guess what, fucking smart ass, unanimity doesn't exist in music and it never will, and you're nobody, NOBODY to put a certain value on my opinion. It's not like you have the ultimate wise and are the only good judge.

Get over yourselves already. I don't like Diamond Eyes and it won't change.

Agreed

RP

Honestly, Deftones is not even one of my favorite bands, but they manage to bring some the special to almost every single track and are one of the rare few bands who truly do it, no matter if one likes the particular band or not.

Personally, I love SNW, it's a tremendous musical journey and I thought it was wonderful that Deftones finally mixed a lot of electronic elements into the mix; Pink Cellphone is actually one of my favorite Deftones songs period, I adore the lyrical theme, the female vocals, and just the experimental nature of it. Great track to listen to, like Team Sleep's Tomb Of Liegia (and no, it makes no scientific difference wether Pink Cellphone is a Deftones or Team Sleep track.) Other songs on the album like KimDracula, Hole In The Earth, Cherry Waves, Xerces, all of them hit a special place with me, and all of them flow in a tracklist so well. Not a single track on the album I dislike.

On other Deftones albums, there are always at least two songs I rarely listen to/don't like. On 'Deftones', my dislikes are When Girls, Lucky You, Anniversary, Lovers, and Moana. While I said above that I love the experimental nature of SNW, I feel like the experimentation on 'Deftones' really missed the excitement mark. On White Pony, I disliked Digital Bath, The Boy's Republic, Crenshaw Punch, and Feiticeria. With Around The Fur, I didn't like Dai The Flu and Mascara, though I felt the overall album was a bit slow. The only track off Adrenaline I didn't enjoy was Teething.

And lastly, from Diamond Eyes, my least favorite Deftones album, I disliked too many songs to really name, though I liked Diamond Eyes, 976, Beauty School, and Sextape.

Inkblades

1. Welcome.
2. Teething is not on Adrenaline. It's on the Crow 2 soundtrack.
3. Crenshaw isn't on White Pony.
4. You don't like WGTB, Lovers, Boy's Republic, Digital Bath, Feiticeira, Dai or Mascara yet you do like Beauty School, Pink Cellphone and Sextape? Sharlng Lungs is going to have a field day with you.
5. Just out of curiosity, who are some of your favorite bands?

Vesanic

You're the ultimate troll or you're suicidal.