Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Worst Deftones' songs.

Started by Vesanic, Sep 11, 2009, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

I may have posted on this thread before but now I am thinking the worst deftones song is black moon. I usually skip that one.

Bqad

There's only a few songs that I really just don't care for:
Pink cellphone
Black Moon
Back to School

dictatesofreason

deftoneseba

Black Moon is a great Cypress Hill track :)
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

sooniletugo

lol yeah. It's like Cypress Hill featuring Chino. I can't think of any songs I don't like.

Electron§

"Dai The Flu", "Good Morning Beautiful", and the konami code song has to be their only songs that i just cant get into. 

ineedtofuckingsearch

album by album these are my least faves;

adrenalin; 7 words (man it gets on my nerves, that chorus makes me want to fuck shit up, and not in a good way), fireal (meh, it's okay i guess, but it bores the shit out of me, should be two songs so i can skip that last boring part)
around the fur; mascara (idk man, again it's not that bad but it just bores me to death), damone (if i had to pick a worst deftones track, this would probably be it. it just sounds too cheap to be up to the standards of usual tones efforts)
white pony; teenager (again, bores the crap outta me), korea (i don't know why i'm not so keen on this one, i'm just not feelin it. ever)
deftones; tied with saturday night wrist with their worst record for me. good morning beautiful and lucky you are pretty bad at deftones standards, though they're still better than most things out there, lol. i'd actually have to say that hexagram is a pretty boring song imo. blasphemy, i know.  :P
saturday night wrist; like i said, tied with s/t for worst record. so fucking boring its unbelievable. hole in the earth is fucking stupid, that konami code shit is just that (shit), xerces sounds like some pussy 30 seconds to mars bs. kimdracula sounds like hite, therefore making it just as bad. riviere is pretty fucking boring too tbh.
diamond eyes; its actually a pretty decent record imo, not as good as adrenlin which is their best for me. also not as good as wp or atf, but fuckin miles better than snw or s/t. the only downfalls on de for me are sextape (why the fuck did they release that pussy shit as a single? well i just answered my own question.... to get more pussy  ;D), this place is death and beauty school (about both of them; again with the pussy bs? ffs guys, surely you get enough of it without having to throw mainstream bs on the record)

actually, i think i've decided that snw is the worst record after writing that. the negativity when writijng that doesnt even compare to s/t. ;D

elite54

so, you don't like damone, mascara, korea, riviere or hexagram? jesus.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Dec 30, 2011, 11:15 PM
album by album these are my least faves;

adrenalin; 7 words (man it gets on my nerves, that chorus makes me want to fuck shit up, and not in a good way), fireal (meh, it's okay i guess, but it bores the shit out of me, should be two songs so i can skip that last boring part)
around the fur; mascara (idk man, again it's not that bad but it just bores me to death), damone (if i had to pick a worst deftones track, this would probably be it. it just sounds too cheap to be up to the standards of usual tones efforts)
white pony; teenager (again, bores the crap outta me), korea (i don't know why i'm not so keen on this one, i'm just not feelin it. ever)
deftones; tied with saturday night wrist with their worst record for me. good morning beautiful and lucky you are pretty bad at deftones standards, though they're still better than most things out there, lol. i'd actually have to say that hexagram is a pretty boring song imo. blasphemy, i know.  :P
saturday night wrist; like i said, tied with s/t for worst record. so fucking boring its unbelievable. hole in the earth is fucking stupid, that konami code shit is just that (shit), xerces sounds like some pussy 30 seconds to mars bs. kimdracula sounds like hite, therefore making it just as bad. riviere is pretty fucking boring too tbh.
diamond eyes; its actually a pretty decent record imo, not as good as adrenlin which is their best for me. also not as good as wp or atf, but fuckin miles better than snw or s/t. the only downfalls on de for me are sextape (why the fuck did they release that pussy shit as a single? well i just answered my own question.... to get more pussy  ;D), this place is death and beauty school (about both of them; again with the pussy bs? ffs guys, surely you get enough of it without having to throw mainstream bs on the record)

actually, i think i've decided that snw is the worst record after writing that. the negativity when writijng that doesnt even compare to s/t. ;D

I wonder if this is Steve.

ineedtofuckingsearch

who's steve??  ???

and no, i don't like  damone, mascara, korea, riviere or hexagram. i thought i made that pretty clear in my post. i get that a lot of people love those songs, but they just don't do anything for me. :)

Electron§

Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Dec 30, 2011, 11:39 PM
who's steve??  ???

and no, i don't like  damone, mascara, korea, riviere or hexagram. i thought i made that pretty clear in my post. i get that a lot of people love those songs, but they just don't do anything for me. :)

You pretty much called out everyone of Deftones classics and said they sucked dick.

cvthedrv

lucky you, i hate that team sleep shitty track

one weak

Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Dec 30, 2011, 11:39 PM
who's steve??  ???

BAN!

ineedtofuckingsearch

lol, why? because my opinion is unpopular? yeah, nice one. :/

i've already acknowledged that my opinion is pretty unpopular, and i'm not forcing anyone to think what i think. don't know why i'm getting the (very small amount of) shit i am.

and to electron§- i didn't say they sucked dick. well, i may have done something similar with some of them (lol), but with most of them i said stuff along the lines of "i find it boring" or something, making it clear that it's just my opinion. :)

Vesanic

You'll get used to it. Not agreeing with the mass won't do you any good. I can tell.

one weak

Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Jan 01, 2012, 06:20 PM

i've already acknowledged that my opinion is pretty unpopular, and i'm not forcing anyone to think what i think. don't know why i'm getting the (very small amount of) shit i am.

and to electron§- i didn't say they sucked dick. well, i may have done something similar with some of them (lol), but with most of them i said stuff along the lines of "i find it boring" or something, making it clear that it's just my opinion. :)
redo your first assignment whilst omitting the unbearable stench that is your general 'tude and you'll be fine. but don't think for a second that anyone's gonna forget you put korea on your worst list.

pinkmaggit

Quote from: one weak on Jan 02, 2012, 04:57 AM
Quote from: ineedtofuckingsearch on Jan 01, 2012, 06:20 PM

redo your first assignment whilst omitting the unbearable stench that is your general 'tude and you'll be fine. but don't think for a second that anyone's gonna forget you put korea on your worst list.

Nor Damone for that matter.
No disrespect ineedtofuckingsearch but you've got some very strange choices for worst songs there!

pinkmaggit

Did I already say 'Answers'?
Man, what a crap song!
Deftones doing reggae! -ha ha , jeez it's terrible!

ineedtofuckingsearch

pinkmaggit- i know man and i've acknowledged that, haha. i know that most people love kora, and i don't know why it bores me because it has the makings for a great track, but it just falls short for me.

i'm so fucking sad/have no life that a went through the whole topic and i made a tally of all the mentions of the songs that i said were my least favourite, and this was the outcome;

lucky you - 15
teenager - 14
hole in the earth - 12
xerces - 11
good morning beautiful - 10
mascara - 7
riviere - 6
7 words - 5
beauty school - 5
fireal - 4
konami code - 4
sextape - 4
this place is death - 4
damone - 3
hexagram - 3
kimdracula - 3
korea - 2

so every song i mentioned has at least 2 other people here that doesn't like it, and yet the majority of them didn't get called out for it. is it coz i'm a n00b? :P