Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The most exciting thing since Halley's Comet collided with the Moon

Started by bright lights, big city, Oct 09, 2009, 04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

NASA blew up the moon. I was excited, but slept in for once today. Why aren't there pictures on CNN or any news channel? Maybe I'm the only one who thought this was badass.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

devlin

i watched and it was boring. you couldn't see anything happening, at least on the channel i was watching, but i imagine all channels had the same footage. intresting experiment though. shot a rocket the size of an suv at twice the speed of a rifles shot. to kick up dust and search the dust for water/ice particles. it could take days to get results they said.

Variable

That is pretty cool.  We shold look into colonizing a new solar system

samson simpson

damn

they even have to fuck with the people in the moon.........

god bless us all

lostpilot

the footage was uneventful.
and NASA is still acting retarded, exploding things that do not even belong to human race

bright lights, big city

we like, OWN, the moon man. it's in OUR orbit, therefore ours. fair and square.

seriously though this should have been cool as hell, but NASA dropped the ball yet again.
DERP

Jacob

theories say they're in fact blowing up nazis hiding on the moon.

Nailec

it never happened. its total fake to impress iran, north korea and china.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I still don't understand why they even did it. Seems like a pretty ridiculous way to test for water. I mean, crashing something into something doesn't seem like much of a test of anything...

And why didn't this supposed huge dust plume visible to the naked eye actually happen? LOL, I R NASA. WE R GUNNA ASPLODE DA MOON, U KAN SE DUST CLOWD WIT UR EYES LOLOLOL I TROLL U.

Nailec

they cannot land on the moon, that is why they had to shoot it.  ::)

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

We landed on the moon before...we've landed on mars...how does it make more sense to spend a similar amount of money on a rocket and not get their money's worth out of all that rocket fuel expended?

I'm no scientist, but this just seems terribly illogical.

bright lights, big city

In this age of people getting boners over Michael Bay movies, they should have somehow broadcasted this in primetime with enough TNT to create another pimple in the face of the man on the moon. Then NASA would be popular again.

But no, they are completely boring nowadays.
DERP

Jacob

since they can't even land on the moon or make up another hoax landing they're now behaving like an attention-starved child, trolling the world for a reaction.

Vesanic

I can't believe the importance some of you give to a floating grey full of holes piece of rock.

oldgentlovecraft

indychinoluv

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 11, 2009, 05:35 PM
we like, OWN, the moon man. it's in OUR orbit, therefore ours. fair and square.

seriously though this should have been cool as hell, but NASA dropped the ball yet again.
Dude, that's like saying we own the Earth...

No More Sugar

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 14, 2009, 06:10 PM
I can't believe the importance some of you give to a floating grey full of holes piece of rock.

Lulz
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.