Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Why the fuck cant I post an avatar to my profile?

Started by E-Money, Jan 28, 2010, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

For some odd reason I cant figure out how to do it??  When i try to post one a page with a bunch of code on it keeps coming up and it wont let me post my avatar.  Can someone help, or explain how to do it? Thanks

bright lights, big city

for the avatar just copy and paste the URL of a picture that's 100x100 or under. that's what i do.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Thnx dude.  thats what I was doing but it wasn't working for some reason.  finally worked

MikeeR

Im having this probelm too. pisture is 90x90 and 2kb... getting a page of code that says error ?  :-\

Vesanic

The best thing to do is to use imageshack.us

You resize it by choosing the " avatar " option.

Then you copy/paste the url here. If you get a white page with some weird black page... That means it worked.

deftones86

Quote from: MikeeR on Mar 26, 2010, 01:51 AM
Im having this probelm too. pisture is 90x90 and 2kb... getting a page of code that says error ?  :-\

Ive been getting that error code too but when that comes up you stuff is already updated. Just go back to  the main page and it should be updated. at least for me it works.

There Will Be Blood

Pamela

Corleone

You don't need the [img] code, just put in the source code for the image.

for example, mine is:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/user/Godfather-Avatar2.gif

Just right click the image and look for the code that is in that ^ format, it's either in PROPERTIES or just use the 'copy link location' option.

snw9

How do you guys posts pictures in the "signature" underneath the posts?
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

Just write this in your signature:

[img]The link of the picture you want[/img]

defTHE1s

btw, nice sig snw9, showing some love for Rammstein :)

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...