Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftuner

Any more info on this "Holy Ghost" Chino is taking part in?

deftjess

Inkblades

"I'm also doing a couple side projects. Most recently I have the Holy Ghost, which I'm doing with my buddy Shaun Lopez from the band Far. He lives a couple blocks away from me, so I go over to his studio a few nights a week and work on this electro record. Annie Hardy from Giant Drag has done a couple vocals on this project, too." - Chino, Spin Magazine Article

lxix

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 06, 2010, 02:03 PM
"I'm also doing a couple side projects. Most recently I have the Holy Ghost, which I'm doing with my buddy Shaun Lopez from the band Far. He lives a couple blocks away from me, so I go over to his studio a few nights a week and work on this electro record. Annie Hardy from Giant Drag has done a couple vocals on this project, too." - Chino, Spin Magazine Article

Hopefully the other project is Team Sleep.

Deftones-argentina

THe name is an obvious reference to Pink cellphone. It'll be interesting to hear chino sing with annie again. Plus I like how shawn produces some of their projects (and at some songs, that includes SNW too)

snw9

man can someone rip these?they're really chillled
Code: [Select]

Vesanic

Quote from: juvenile on Feb 06, 2010, 11:26 PM

I ripped them all:

DOWNLOAD

As title of a track, I just used the twitter text that was with it... Obviously some are not the real titles but I didn't know what else to write.

E-Money

Hidalgo

Quote from: lxix on Feb 06, 2010, 05:52 PM

yea i know, i have the feeling like TS is pretty much over with. hope i'm wrong

bebo

not feelin shaun lopez's overproduced chino vocals

E-Money

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 07, 2010, 04:06 AM
Quote from: lxix on Feb 06, 2010, 05:52 PM

yea i know, i have the feeling like TS is pretty much over with. hope i'm wrong

I think your wrong man.  I have a feeling this will be the last deftones record for a long time.......I think Team Sleep will pick up in the next couple of years. 

Deftones-argentina

Well, to be honest It's high time for team sleep to have some kind of activity after all this time of absolute inactivity.

Martin

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 07, 2010, 07:39 AM
Well, to be honest It's high time for team sleep to have some kind of activity after all this time of absolute inactivity.

Hidalgo

is HG going to release an album? they should

Inkblades

snw9

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 07, 2010, 12:38 AM
Quote from: juvenile on Feb 06, 2010, 11:26 PM

I ripped them all:

DOWNLOAD

As title of a track, I just used the twitter text that was with it... Obviously some are not the real titles but I didn't know what else to write.

Quick to act V, thanks!
Code: [Select]

defsteve

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 07, 2010, 07:44 PM
is HG going to release an album? they should

They will...
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Far away