Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

se7ennn

When Face Goes Pale is great! if they release an album together with DE and maybe even Team Sleep this year is gonna be epic.

Inkblades

We won't hear anything TS related for a LONG TIME unless Todd or Crook upload more instrumental demos.

As for THHOLYGHST, I think there's a much better shot because there is already proof of three different songs with Chino alone and Slopez said on his Twitter page that there are twenty songs done (more Chino songs possibly, Annie Hardy songs, instrumentals, songs with other singers). The only thing is they aren't signed but they can easily bypass all of that with a digital release. :D

Inkblades

By the way, can one of the mods pin this thread at the top of the page?

buddyboy101

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 16, 2010, 11:18 PM
but they can easily bypass all of that with a digital release. :D

Hahaha no.  The format of the release would not make a difference.  If anything, their respective labels would have to agree.  Or they could be like United Nations or The Sounds of Animals Fighting and release it anonymously, but that's far too risky. 

Inkblades

Respective labels? You mean Warner Bros and whatever labels Far and Giant Drag are on? I don't understand that. This is a new project. Those labels don't own Chino, Slopez and A. Hardy, do they? If THG was signed then that would be a different story.

FeetLikeFins

THHOLYGHST music is more interesting than the new DEFTONES.  :-\

Dienekes

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 16, 2010, 11:20 PM
By the way, can one of the mods pin this thread at the top of the page?

I wholeheartedly second this. We need a spot were we can keep track of this stuff and get it as it comes out. Good stuff.

punkflop01

anyone posted this yet?  If you're into this genre of music - these are great compilations - and there was a nice little suprize in the newest volume:

http://redthreat.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/kitsune-maison-9/

EDIT:  My bad - apparently there's another artist with the same name...

Vesanic

MODS, PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD.

Jacob

no need to yell about it, dood.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 02:25 PM
no need to yell about it, dood.

Yelling ? Just wrote in big letters.

Jacob

caps and big letters are generally percieved as yelling in forums.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 02:45 PM
caps and big letters are generally percieved as yelling in forums.

Really ?

Jacob

yup.

so anyway, you're welcome, and I'm looking forward to doing your bidding in the future.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 03:42 PM
yup.

so anyway, you're welcome, and I'm looking forward to doing your bidding in the future.

Wow.

I'm not used to see you that nice.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic on Mar 18, 2010, 03:44 PM
Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 03:42 PM
yup.

Wow.

I'm not used to see you that nice.
you used to see him shitting about my english, right..
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Jacob

oh no, the noobs are ganging up on me.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 08:43 PM
oh no, the noobs are ganging up on me.

And you feel soooo powerful by calling me a noob, don't you ?

Jacob

in my eyes you're kind of a noob here, yes. it doesn't have anything to do with power. it has to do with me being here for several years and when I see your posts I still think of you as one of the new people. it's not meant to offend. I'm pretty sure I voted for you as best noob in the 2009 awards, actually.

but yeah... back on topic.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Mar 18, 2010, 10:09 PM
in my eyes you're kind of a noob here, yes. it doesn't have anything to do with power. it has to do with me being here for several years and when I see your posts I still think of you as one of the new people. it's not meant to offend. I'm pretty sure I voted for you as best noob in the 2009 awards, actually.

but yeah... back on topic.

I don't feel offended, but you know, general meaning of the noob is the newbie who doesn't really know what the fuck the place is about, and such.

Anyway, back on topic.